This position will be primarily responsible for assisting China Rights Team to meet and exceed assigned performance goal by helping maximize the business revenue of rights for the Simplified/Complex Chinese to all product lines, and to provide administrative and operational support to the China Rights team, is for meeting or exceeding the annual revenue targets and achieving long-term growth.
Administrate Rights Team’s daily work:
Provide after sales service activities:
• Contract management and contractual copies management, such as data entry and contract archiving
• Author requests service, such as book samples sending; publishing progress supervise, etc.
• Smooth communication with customers, internal staffs/Editor/authors requests etc.
• E-files request, uploading, providing to clients
• Book sticker management, such as post and data entry
Customer Credit Control
- Ensure timely payment of advances and residual income collections for licensing and co-publishing businesses and ensure accurate reporting.
- Invoice Management, including Invoice collecting, verifying, transferring, account reconciliation and allocation with both headquarter side and client side, etc.
- Payment status checking
- Payment chasing work
- Customer payment account management
- Assist team to achieve the annual target
Technical and Functional Competencies:
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English and Chinese
- Experience of prioritizing and managing multi-tasks
- Ability to cope with repetitive tasks, work accurately and use own initiative
- Knowledge of main MS office packages to intermediate level
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good Teamwork
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Experiences (and any other requirements:
- Positive attitude
- Ability to stay composed under pressure
- At least 1 years working experience as rights Business in publishing industry
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills; fluency in English
The Company - Taylor & Francis Group an Informa Business
Informa is a leading academic publishing, business intelligence, knowledge and events business, creating unique content and connectivity for customers all over the world. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a member of the FTSE 100.
Taylor & Francis Group produces high quality, peer reviewed books and journals across Humanities and Social Sciences, and STEMM subjects. We produce unique, trusted content by expert authors, spreading knowledge and promoting discovery globally. We aim to broaden thinking and advance understanding, providing academics and professionals with a platform to share ideas and realise their individual potential.
To find out more about our business and the great career opportunities please go to our Careers Site: http://www.taylorandfrancisgroup.com/careers
Informa is committed to equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, colour, creed, disability status, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.