Regional Sales Manager | Informa Intelligence - Remote
Are you a high-energy, enterprising overachiever with a passion for digital media, events, marketing solutions and print sales? Do you like the ever-changing and dynamic digital media environment?
Informa is looking for a dynamic Regional Sales Manager to sell client-specific marketing solutions that drive advertising revenue for our digital, print and event marketing platforms specifically for our Manufacturing & Supply Chain group. In this role you will be evangelizing and demonstrating customer value through these brands, selling a complex portfolio of digital media, print media, event sponsorships and custom marketing solutions.
Informa’s manufacturing group is part of the global Informa Infrastructure and Intelligence group with world-class B2B brands that are a powerful part of this portfolio and offer unique cross-selling opportunities with other Informa colleagues.
In this role you will:
- Cultivate deep relationships with our advertisers and their agencies
- Increase awareness and perception of our brand
- Shape sales packages/offerings, market positioning and sales collateral based upon market feedback.
- Build upon existing relationships and most importantly, break new business by strategically prospecting; attending industry events, monitoring movements of key accounts across agencies and keeping an ear to the ground on new start-ups/mergers/acquisitions, product line extensions, and related revenue enhancing opportunities.
- Minimum of 5 years of successful sales experience.
- Qualified candidates must possess a good understanding of digital media.
- Consistently meet or exceed revenue quota assignment
- Experience with B2B media sales territories over $1m
- Must have a passion for prospecting and creating new relationships
- Cultivates strong relationships with client/agency contact to gain deeper insights into business objectives and recommend solutions to meet their business and advertising needs
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Additionally, SalesForce.com skills are required.
- Excellent organization, forecasting and follow-through techniques.
- Self-motivated, able to prioritize and work with a minimal amount of direction.
- Excellent communication skills to build positive relationships across departments, both internally and externally
- Sets the standard of excellence for customer service and salesmanship
Informa Intelligence provides specialist data, intelligence and insight to our customers, helping them make better decisions, gain competitive advantage and enhance return on investment. BI has a valuable portfolio of digital subscription products, providing business critical intelligence to global, regional and niche communities within six core industry sectors: Pharma & Healthcare; Finance; Telecoms, Media & Technology; Transportation, Industry and Infrastructure and Agribusiness & Commodities.
Informa is committed to equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, creed, disability status, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
What makes Informa different:
- Access to a global community of colleagues, brands and opportunities
- Competitive Benefits with 401k match
- Generous vacation days, 9 company holidays and time off to volunteer!
- Work-Life Balance
- Paid parental leave
- Volunteer days