What we’re looking for:
Informa Markets is seeking a full-time Customer Success Specialist for CPhI North America. The Customer Success Specialist will support the Show Director in delivering a superior support program for exhibitors, advertisers and sponsors. S/he will help to improve service levels, increase customer satisfaction, reduce resolution times and ultimately contribute to increasing revenue growth through a positive customer experience. Responsibilities include sales order entry and approval, sponsorship deliverables, project management, database management, general reporting and process documentation.
You are accountable for:
- Reporting into the Show Director to help deliver a world-class Customer Success program for the CPhI North America event.
- Execute Sales Operations Functions:
- Sales order review and approval.
- Salesforce.com report processing.
- Ongoing maintenance and management of floor plans.
- Invoice tracking and reconciliation.
- Data entry to support show logistics.
- Setting up of future shows (incl. PDF contract creation, opportunities, packages).
- Help manage the event rebook processes, pre-show, onsite, and post show, as needed.
- Manage Customer Success Systems:
- Work closely with internal teams to manage systems used to deliver a smooth post sale customer experience.
- Onboard new business through Salesforce, Exhibitor Portal and floorplan, including system work and maintenance (logins, listings, registrations and data entry/updates).
- Manages Success Inbox for any issues related to system support and as a general communication back-up.
- Active role in omni-channel communications such as live chat operator and assisting with telemarketing campaigns.
- Work closely on special projects related to exhibitor education that can include webinars, product promotions, surveys and additional resources.
- Manage the Sponsorship delivery process:
- Responsible for supporting the delivery of all sponsorship packages.
- During onboarding, act as single point of contact for clients to ensure clear and consistent communication regarding sponsorship details and material deadlines.
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure all materials are received by the deadline
- Monitor reporting of deliverable and flag at risk items.
- Develop, improve and document processes to support effective product delivery.
- Define processes for the creation of new products.
- Misc. support marketing various marketing initiatives and campaigns as needed.
What you bring to the team:
- 2-5 years of sales, customer service, administrative support, or marketing support
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM
- Highly organized with excellent ability to balance multiple projects at once, giving priority where it is needed
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, particularly Excel
- Comfortable working across multiple systems and working in a deadline driven environment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Effective interpersonal skills and relationship-building skills
- Experience managing projects and deadlines
- Experience with floor planning software (particularly ExpoCAD) preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Access a plus
- College degree or equivalent work experience
What we offer:
- Health and Wellness Benefits (medical, dental, eye)
- 401K and Matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Generous PTO policy
- Employee Discount Program
- ADDITIONAL BENEFITS THAT APPLY
To be considered for one of Informa’s openings, please complete an online application at Informa.com or by clicking Apply. Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.
Why Work at Informa
Informa Markets creates platforms for industries and specialist markets to trade, innovate and grow. Our portfolio is comprised of more than 550 international B2B events and brands in markets including Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals, Infrastructure, Construction & Real Estate, Fashion & Apparel, Hospitality, Food & Beverage, and Health & Nutrition, among others. We provide customers and partners around the globe with opportunities to engage, experience and do business through face-to-face exhibitions, specialist digital content and actionable data solutions. As the world’s leading exhibitions organizer, we bring a diverse range of specialist markets to life, unlocking opportunities and helping them to thrive 365 days of the year. For more information, please visit www.informamarkets.com. www.informaexhibitions.com)