What we’re looking for:
Informa Markets is seeking a full-time Product Owner for Event Rebook Technologies for the Enterprise Applications Product Team. The Product Owner – Rebook Technologies is a key role in the Product Management team to bridge interactions between the business and technical teams. They will contribute to the full project lifecycle to serve as the expert in the business processes and work with the business and technical teams to define how processes are implemented using the custom-built Orbit and Touchplan onsite event rebooking platforms and interface with the various sales platforms used within the business. They will be responsible for managing new requests and projects to create or modify existing functionality around setup, schedule management, inventory management, product management, contract creation and execution within the Event Rebook technology stack. This will consist of managing Product Analyst(s) to identify business requirements and create To Be process solutions to carry forward to the development team for build. Working with business leaders this person will set priorities and identify the product roadmap for the platform and feedback information from the development teams around how solutions are being implemented to create the end to end feedback loop between the business and development.
You are accountable for:
- Maintaining, protecting, and improving the value that the rebook applications provide to Informa Markets with the overall business and technology strategy.
- Contribution to standardisation of Onsite event rebooking process across Informa Markets.
- Manage and maintain overall technical solutions integrity of the Onsite Rebooking applications.
- Maximise the value of the application to Informa Markets by increasing adoption across events.
- Collaborate with Application Support teams to drive the platform roadmap.
- Demonstrate cost savings and improved event rebooking efficiency through technology.
- Introduction of new technologies and automation processes into our rebook technology landscape.
- Provide and support the implementation of sales technology business solutions within the areas of Event rebooking using the Orbit and Touchplan platforms by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; Work closely with them to ensure development of the best systems, with a shared strategy for maintaining & enhancing processes, solutions and business benefits.
- Ensure a thorough understanding of onsite rebooking processes and needs to develop requirements, as-is and to-be processes & procedures and target operating model to contribute to the successful delivery of projects.
- Identify ways to increase adoption and customer satisfaction.
- Understand and negotiate needs and expectations of multiple stakeholders across Informa Markets
- Collect ongoing feedback from the business users to ensure that the products deliver on requirements and continue to evolve based on the changing needs of the business.
- Meet with key stakeholders in both a structured and ad hoc way, as necessary to serve as the Event rebooking subject matter expert and to identify and prioritize new initiatives.
- Assess business processes and system inefficiencies on an ongoing basis to work with business stakeholders to propose improvements to eliminate pain points, identify new processes, and automate/eliminate non-value-added steps.
- Take overall responsibility for the ongoing development and improvements to the product, with the aim of creating world-class platforms for the business.
- Actively seek out problems, inefficiencies and challenges, then troubleshoot these with the business, product and technology teams.
- Design and document process flows for the business solutions for scope of Event Onsite Rebooking platform related projects.
What you bring to the team:
- 3+ years’ experience working in a Produce Owner role or similar experience
- 5+ years’ experience working with ASP.Net (c#), RESTful Web API, and Database Servers
- Experience working with Salesforce or other CRM platforms from a technical lead/product integration perspective
- Experience in delivering IT Projects
- Excellent capability to gather, evaluate and understand business process & requirements
- Ability to work with Technical team to identify business solutions within the platform framework that meets the business needs
- Underlying competencies: decision making, analytical skills, problem solving, communication, facilitation and negotiation, teamwork, quick learner, task oriented
- Excellent documentation skills
- Willing to travel as required
- Technical knowledge (Salesforce, ASP.Net, RESTful Web API, Database Servers, AutoCAD/ExpoCAD, Apple Developer Experience) will be an added advantage
What we offer:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and other development/training opportunities
- Health and Wellness Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 401k and Matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Generous PTO policy
- Work-life balance
- Additional discounts through various partnerships
Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.
To be considered for one of Informa’s openings, please complete an online application at Informa.com or by clicking Apply.
Want to learn more about Informa and what makes us a great company? Check out the links below!