As a project team member responsible for re-alignment of Accounts to Reports (A2R) financial processes to global standard, to validate and document the countries specific requirements (if any); and transfer the knowledge to Finance Shared Services Centre (SSC). To take an active role in continuous processes improvement.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Present global A2R standard financial processes and SSC deliverables to local finance of different countries
- Perform analysis to identify gaps between local practice vs global standard and collaborate with local finance to close the gaps in relates to A2R processes
- Document gaps and step-by-step A2R practices purely due to local statutory requirement
- Ensure the A2R desktop procedures (DTP) are kept up-to-date and create new DTPs whenever is required
- To transfer knowledge captured to respective SSC team
- Conduct training to A2R team members
- Participate in A2R post go-live stabilization
- Participate in root cause analysis of identified A2R issues and contributes to recommendations on remediation plans including methods, procedures, and technologies to ensure issues are resolved, and adequate processes and controls are implemented to prevent future issues.
- To drive continuous A2R process improvement
- Any ad hoc tasks as assigned
- Degree holder in accounting/ finance related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years financial accounting and reporting experience in MNCs, with 2-3 years audit experience is a plus
- Candidate with transition experience will be an advantage
- Sound knowledge in A2R financial processes and internal controls
- Proficiency in MS Office and preferred with knowledge of Oracle
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Highly motivated, strong analytical mind, good interpersonal and presentation skills and able to work under pressure;
- Occasional travel to other countries within Asia (possibility up to 3-4 weeks at a time)
OTHER PREFERRED ATTRIBUTES:
You should be inquisitive, hardworking, hands-on, paying attention to details, organized, enjoy challenges, able to work independently and as a team. Adaptive to a growth-oriented learning culture. Not a short-term engagement.