Taylor & Francis Group, a leading international academic publishing company currently have an excellent opportunity for a HR Analyst to join the team. The HR analyst will support the People team in delivering high quality data analytics, investigating and using data to understand people trends across our global business. Reporting to the Global HR Director this role will analyse and interpret data to help the team make decisions. You will be a curious individual, keen to understand challenges and use data to solve them. The role holder must be strong in spotting trends and issues, with an analytical mind and naturally excellent with analysing data.
- Collate and analyse Talent Management data and provide reports for Global HRD, HR Management team, regional HR teams and Executive Leadership Team, identifying trends, areas of interest and opportunities for People related strategies
- Collect, collate and analyse data and provide reports on the effectiveness of People Strategy initiatives to support monitoring and continuous improvement
- Developing more streamlined processes and reports for budgeting and planning to aid planned resourcing on an annual basis
- Support the People team to make data-based decisions using data as evidence of trends and areas of improvement
- Pull reports on absence management, recruitment and turnover to highlight areas for improvement
- Report on D&I data across the global business ensuring D&I best practice is being implemented and also compliance areas such as equal pay is realised
- Development of automation of People dashboards/reporting, system & process improvements and developing interfaces
- Liaise with finance to ensure that HR and finance people data and reporting are aligned.
- Complete research and market analysis for external trends and influences
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience in a dynamic team, ideally of a global nature
- Must be strong in spotting trends and issues with an analytical mind
- Acute attention to detail and numerical comprehension
- Excellent Excel skills to an advanced level
- Exceptional oral, written and presentation communications skills
- Proven track record of effectively interacting with senior management
- A proven ability to get things done
- Intellectual curiosity, with developed research skills to track down and understand information and data
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly numerate, with an ability to interpret and understand budgets, project plans & financial targets
- Flexible and adaptable when dealing with different time zones
- Ability to be proactive and independent when solving problems
- Strong digital skills with a knowledge of modern business communication platforms such as Yammer and Office 365
This position is based in our office in Milton Park, Oxfordshire
In return we offer: A competitive salary, 25 days holiday per annum (with an additional 3 days for Christmas), a comprehensive benefits package and company pension scheme.
Taylor & Francis Group an Informa Business
Informa is a leading academic publishing, business intelligence, knowledge and events business, creating unique content and connectivity for customers all over the world. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a member of the FTSE 100.
Taylor & Francis Group produces high quality, peer reviewed books and journals. We produce unique, trusted content by expert authors, spreading knowledge and promoting discovery globally. We aim to broaden thinking and advance understanding, providing academics and professionals with a platform to share ideas and realise their individual potential.
To find out more about our business and the great career opportunities please go to our Careers Site: http://www.taylorandfrancisgroup.com/careers
Informa is committed to equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, colour, creed, disability status, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.