Administrative Assistant, Informa Intelligence | Boston, MA
Informa Financial Intelligence is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our Boston team! The Administrative Assistant is responsible for supporting the President of the Financial Intelligence organization. We are seeking someone with a can-do attitude, a passion for organization, and someone who isn’t afraid to take the lead.
In this key position, the Administrative Assistant will work to support the President in all business administrative areas, including diary management, the coordination of internal and external meetings, video/telephone conferences across multiple time zones, organization of travel and accommodations and the management of expense reporting. The Administrative Assistant will also liaise between all members of the Presidents leadership team to support internal projects and special initiatives. The goal of the Administrative Assistant role is to effectively support the President and thus, the company’s business activities.
In this role you will:
- Manage the Presidents daily diary, with a keen awareness of prioritization
- Arrange all travel, including accommodations and car services, both domestically and internationally
- Coordinate internal/external meetings; connecting with key stakeholders to ensure attendance
- Collate and issue meeting agendas and minutes, along with the organization of agreed follow up action items to drive accountability amongst the leadership team
- Organize Global video/telephone conferencing platforms, working across multiple time zones
- Arrange internal events, including office lunches and client dinners
- Manage, monitor and report the processing and coding of invoices and expenses
- Maintain electronic documents securely and in an organized manner
- Manage internal distribution lists in coordination with HR business partners
- 1- 3 years’ of administrative support experience
- High level of confidentiality and discretion around sensitive material
- Ability to anticipate needs and work proactively to stay one step ahead
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, manage time effectively and flexible to a fast-changing environment
- Enthusiastic, confident and “people oriented”
- Ability to manage and work with multiple personalities, across different cultures
- Helpful, discreet and mature approach to work
- Excellent organizational skills
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office – PowerPoint and Excel
Who we are:
Informa Financial Intelligence provides a unique and a valuable platform consisting of research, data and solutions for the banking, asset management, trading, wealth management and advisory markets. Our platform enables our clients to optimize their client engagement to drive new business growth and support client retention.
Informa has always been recognized in the industry for offering highly customized systems and outstanding client service, which greatly enhances our customers’ client relationships. Our unique ability to create quality solutions, along with our capacity to deliver supply valuable market intelligence makes Informa a consistent market leader throughout the investment community.
Informa Intelligence provides digital intelligence and data-based products, consultancy and research services that help businesses in specialist markets make better informed decisions, spot opportunities and gain competitive edge. We work in five markets, with over one hundred brands and many expert teams delivering predictive and action-based insight and intelligence.
Informa is committed to equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, creed, disability status, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.