Pharma Intelligence, part of FTSE 100 Informa Groups Business Intelligence division, delivers news, intelligence and analysis on the global healthcare and pharmaceutical industry enabling our clients to effectively navigate the market, identify trends and help them make effective business decisions.
It is an exciting time to join Informa! We are acquiring new businesses, launching new products, and expanding our services to customers and prospects worldwide. To support our 2019 growth plans, we are looking for an ambitious Account Manager to join us.
Responsible for working with and growing a defined client group, this is excellent opportunity for a tenacious, consultative, articulate sales professional who enjoys both cultivating client relationships, and uncovering new sales.
- Owning and developing a defined set of accounts within the EMEA region, fostering exceptional relationships to maintain current figures and hit annual uplift targets
- Proactively hunting for new business opportunities, targeting areas of the accounts that do not currently engage with our products and services
- Defining and delivering a strategic sales plan across your accounts, managing a robust pipeline and prepare accurate sales forecasts, new growth ideas and contingency plans
- Strategically map out and plan your approach to grow each account (Including Company size & Revenue; Their mission & Strategy; SWOT Analysis; Org Chart; Contact details & relationships; Current Services; Potential for Growth; Strategy for Growth and Implementation Schedule)
- Partnering with internal consulting and support teams throughout the client lifecycle, from scoping custom projects to managing client deliverables
- Becoming an expert in the Intelligence product suite (subscriptions, one-time products, and consulting), our competitors and our clients, to provide excellent service & maximize sales
- Several years b2b sales experience within data, intelligence or consulting sales
- Working knowledge of the Pharmaceutical or Healthcare industry would be highly desirable
- Proven track record in both account management and new business
- Exceptional communication skills, able to build long lasting and credible relationships both internally and externally
- Experience using Salesforce