Live Design International (LDI) show hosts over 14,000 attendees from 85 countries-- designers, consultants, programmers, integrators, technical directors, stage and event producers and event production technicians who specify products and services for full live event productions in theatre, concerts, clubs, theme parks, corporate events, festivals, houses of worship, as well as a wide range of international live and broadcast venues. More than 375 companies exhibit products and services including lighting, projection/video, audio, staging/trussing/rigging, special effects, automation/software, soft goods and more--providing live demos and the opportunity for face-to-face discussions about the cutting-edge gear they debut exclusively to LDI attendees. LDI is supported by Live Design -- a digital daily industry news portal, online training and education resource for lighting, sound, video, projection, set, and staging professionals from all around the globe. Live Design provides vital information to more than 50,000 production professionals working in the global live entertainment production market. In March 2019, Trade Show News Network revealed its 2018 TSNN Top Trade Shows list. Live Design International (LDI) is honored among the country's top 250 trade shows.
The WFX Network includes WFX Conference & Expo--the leading resource dedicated to serving the entire church team and is known to be the most respected information resource for churches of all sizes and denominations—drawing 3,500 attendees from over 830 churches. The training, education and exhibit hall offer products and services that solve the everyday problems churches face today. Renown ministry and industry experts, state-of-the-art technology training, facilities management solutions, construction and financing options, safety & security considerations, and inspiration for creatives makes this the most comprehensive event dedicated to serving churches. Worship Facilities Media is the leading authoritative resource for churches seeking to maximize the impact of their resources. The print and digital magazine are published six times per year, with a circulation of 21,000, and over 100,000 monthly page views. Worship Tech Director is the industry-leading, on-line destination for church techs and creative teams with a weekly e-newsletter reaching over 13,000 subscribers, offering solutions and support for AVL technology and leadership development.
What we’re looking for:
Informa Markets is seeking a full-time event and sponsorship Account Executive responsible for managing a regional sales territory for the LDI/LIVE DESIGN and WFX markets, as well as present the benefits of other products in the Live Experience portfolio. The Account Executive will manage exhibit space sales and sponsorships, as well as work with digital marketing manager to present related print and digital marketing campaigns. A strong balance of skills is required in creative solution development, opening new doors, winning back business and relationship building.
You are accountable for:
- Develop and drive sales strategy and build a sales pipeline of prospective customers for a range of integrated event and media offerings to achieve territory sales goals
- Prepare presentation materials, proposals, contracts, media kits, and market reports as necessary, communicating clearly with vendors and franchise audience to enhance sales and brand image within the industry
- Nurture existing clients, as well as prospect to generate business from new accounts
- Makes daily sales calls, sells including cold calls within a geographic territory or other defined territory, selling integrated packages (one or all of the following: exhibits, sponsorships, advertising and digital marketing).
- Sell consultatively/strategically and make recommendations to prospects and current clients of the various solutions offered.
- Consistently interact with clients with the utmost professionalism and respect at all times.
- Utilize data and research as a key means for generating sales interest across all products and platforms – lead generation and prospecting
- Create and develop new revenue generating ideas for your brand(s)
- Perform timely revenue forecasting for designated territory
- Monitor and record weekly sales activities and close opportunities via Salesforce
- Collect and share competitive information and product feedback as acquired
- Proactively assist in promoting Live Experience products and services and provide respective leads to appropriate individuals within the division and collaborate to develop joint proposals for targeted accounts.
- Responsible for following procedures, timelines & deadlines for projects as indicated.
- Travel for face to face sales meetings with clients (their locations, at our shows, at other shows), as needed throughout the year.
- Work within vision and core values of Informa Markets.
- Special projects as assigned.
What you bring to the team:
- BA/BS degree required, preferably in a media, communication, event production or business discipline
- Strong business acumen and professionalism, including a high level of integrity and honesty
- Requires 3+ years exhibit sales experience, preferably in a B2B environment
- Digital sales experience a plus.
- Production-related industry experience and knowledge of AVL markets a plus.
- Strong understanding of industry trends, technologies, audience profiles and value of multi-touch programs across events, sponsorships and media
- Superior skills in all facets of the sales including prospecting, presenting, negotiating and closing sales with focus on consultative process
- Creative, analytical thinker, fast learner, deadline driven and self-directed
- Multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Strong ability to internally navigate the organization to obtain support and resources necessary to fulfill job responsibilities
- Experience with Sales Force CRM program and A2Z a plus
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and other development/training opportunities
- Health and Wellness Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 401k and Matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Generous PTO policy
- Work-life balance
- Additional discounts through various partnerships
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.
To apply for one of Informa’s opening, please complete an online application at Informa.com.
Learn more about Informa through the links below!
- Why Informa: https://informa.com/talent/why-work-at-informa/
- What we do: https://informa.com/about-us/what-we-do/
- Informa.com: https://informa.com/
- Informa Markets: https://careers.informa.com/informa-markets/vacancies.aspx