Taylor & Francis is looking for a Sales Executive in Thailand as part of our team's expansion.
• Achieve sales growth and increase customer base
• Establish strong relations with agents and customers
• Conduct training and organize marketing campaigns
• Manage agents and solve problems
• Maintain Sales Records (Salesforce.com) and produce Monthly Sales Report
• Experience in academic publishng or library preferred
• Minimum 2-3 Years of profesional sales experience
• Good command of English
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• University degree preferred
• Result driven and able to work independently
This position will be based in Thailand.
Taylor & Francis Group an Informa BusinessInforma is a leading academic publishing, business intelligence, knowledge and events business, creating unique content and connectivity for customers all over the world. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a member of the FTSE 100.
Taylor & Francis Group produces high quality, peer reviewed books and journals. We produce unique, trusted content by expert authors, spreading knowledge and promoting discovery globally. We aim to broaden thinking and advance understanding, providing academics and professionals with a platform to share ideas and realise their individual potential.
To find out more about our business and the great career opportunities please go to our Careers Site: http://www.taylorandfrancisgroup.com/careersInforma is committed to equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, colour, creed, disability status, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.