This position will work closely with Marketing Director to ensure all projects in China portfolio are on track and growing steadily, which requires project marketing background and the candidate should be communicate and work actively with teams marketing campaigns are on track.
- Oversee marketing progress for China events through coaching, training and mentoring for marketing teams on best marketing practices including sales brochure/presentation creation, visitors flyers/invites, wechat posts, eDM, press releases, digital collaterals and more.
- Interact with marketing leads to develop and implement marketing plan/campaigns for China events, include proper monitoring, tracking and analysis to evaluate productiveness and marketing initiatives ROI.
- Arrange training, workshop and sharing groups for marketing teams
- Plan and organize for any corporate activities and launches
- Maintain and provide strength to company's brand position in assigned regional marketing area, Help ensure all marketing efforts fit the company's and/or brand's image.
- 3-5 years experience as a trade show professional, with hand-on experience on media planning, event management, copywriting
- Be creative and analytical when developing the campaigns, set measurable goals, and develop the means to gather performance data
- Excellent command oral and written English,
- Expert writing skills, online web content, press releases, copy to assist advertising and marketing efforts, etc.
- First class planning and organisational skills, good interpersonal and communications skills;
- Able to work under pressure with ability to complete tasks within tight deadlines
- Relevant experience with strong PC skills