Strategic Account Sales Executive, Infrastructure Group | Remote
Informa seeks a highly efficient and self-motivated candidate to support the key account sales team in developing new business. This dynamic contributor will be responsible for providing sales and strategy support to our cross-segment sales team while also executing individual initiatives to identify new key account prospects. This representative will benefit from training in Informa’s marketing services, advertising, and content marketing and can learn the skills needed to penetrate large accounts. This Account Sales Executive will be tasked with supporting the team in expanding the business into opportunity areas which involve facilities, manufacturing, Design, Tech and IoT markets
Essential Skills and Responsibilities:
• Client facing sales and/or support experience
• Experience with SFDC or other CRM reporting
• Willingness and experience in sales prospecting
• Willingness to interact with executive levels to represent Informa, and our key account team, as a trusted partner to provide digital marketing solutions which can transform their businesses.
• Demonstrated ability to analyze the need for information, find resources, and complete a specific customer or internal request
• Ability to compile a customer presentation draft with available information and identifying where additional information is needed
• Ability to support and organize a cross-segment team, shared documents, reporting, logistics and deliverables
• Bachelor’s degree
• Proven ability to organize a team or program
Who We Are:
Infrastructure Intelligence provides essential information, insight, and intelligence on trends and technologies in utilities, power, buildings electronics, and design & manufacturing.
Infrastructure Intelligence’s brands reach millions of decision-makers in businesses that keep economies moving. Our deep expertise in these markets and reach amongst businesses also means we can offer innovative, impactful and data-driven marketing solutions to those looking to reach decision-makers at each stage of their purchasing journey.
What makes Informa different:
• Access to a global community of colleagues, brands and opportunities
• Competitive Benefits with 401k match
• Generous vacation days, 9 company holidays and time off to volunteer!
• Work-Life Balance
• Informa Awards to celebrate individual and team success
• 4 weeks of parental leave
Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.