Regional Sales Manager- Commercial Vehicle | Informa Intelligence
Informa’s Commercial Vehicle division is looking for a dynamic Regional Sales Manager to sell client-specific marketing solutions driving multi-media revenue for our digital, print and event marketing platforms, specifically for our Fleet Owner franchise and its related brands. This is a key role working with high-profile clients, selling a complex portfolio of digital media and custom marketing solutions. As a Regional Sales Manager, you will play a vital role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
The Regional Sales Manager is a persistent and creative individual who will connect with Business to Business (B2B) active customers and prospects to uncover, develop and close on sales opportunities for the Fleet Owner franchise and associated brands. The Regional Sales Manager will work closely with the National Sales Manager on all assigned accounts to grow the business and help customers achieve their marketing communications objectives. This is an amazing growth opportunity to leverage your sales experience and become an integral part of the Informa sales team.
In this role you will:
- Source new sales opportunities through both established and new clients and follow-up with customers on all activity
- Understand customer needs and requirements and present (in-person and over the phone) digital, print and content marketing solutions such as research, webinars, lead generation, content creation and syndication and demand generation that are aligned with the clients’ key performance indicators
- Work as a partner with the National Sales Manager to grow the book of business by 10% year over year
- Sell event sponsorships for the various Commercial Vehicle brands.
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas, research accounts, identify key players, generate interest, maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Work closely with support teams to build pipelines and close deals, perform effective online demos to prospects, manage the forecasting and projection tools, conceptualize and execute on new ideas
- Travel to meet with customers, attend trade shows, actively participate in sales meetings and industry events
- Develop strategic action plans and best practices on ways to generate new sales through high levels of customer engagement, creative presentations and proposals and relationship building with clients and prospects
We would like to speak with you if you have:
- 3 years of proven sales experience, B2B digital sales and marketing experience preferred
- A proven track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong in-person and phone presence and experience in social networking and other lead generation activities
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar contact management system
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, build positive relationships across departments, both internally and externally
- An entrepreneurial spirit, passion for sales, and a hands-on approach to building business opportunities through consultative selling, building relationships to gain deeper insights into business objectives and recommending solutions that exceed business and advertising needs
- Strong listening and presentation skills; setting the standard of excellence for customer service
- The ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent organization, forecasting and follow-through techniques
Who We Are:
Commercial Vehicle | Informa Intelligence
Commercial Vehicle Intelligence provides essential information, insight and intelligence on trends and technologies in the commercial vehicle marketplace. The Fleet Owner and American Trucker brands reach more than a half million decision makers responsible for fleet operations and maintenance in the over-the-road freight transportation, off-highway vocational, construction, agriculture, and service businesses that keep economies moving. Our deep expertise in these markets and reach amongst businesses also means we can offer innovative, impactful and data-driven marketing solutions to those looking to reach decision makers at each stage of their purchasing journey.
Our Informa Intelligence Division provides the niche, sector-specific intelligence and analysis that gives customers a competitive advantage. We focus on the areas that are most valuable to customers: where intelligence can be directly integrated into their workflow and practices, and where it is predictive and prescriptive, targeted at what will happen and what actions businesses can take, rather than what has happened already.
Informa is committed to equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, creed, disability status, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
What makes Informa different:
- Access to a global community of colleagues, brands and opportunities
- Competitive Benefits with 401k match
- Generous vacation days, 9 company holidays and time off to volunteer!
- Work- Life Balance
- Paid parental leave
- Volunteer days