Informa has an exciting opportunity in our Pharma Intelligence division for an experienced Product Marketing Manager who enjoys the fast-paced nature of technology-driven B2B marketing. We are looking for a forward-thinking marketer who enjoys blending data-driven strategy with creativity and innovation to shape the future of industry-leading brands. This position can be based in our London office or remote in the US east coast region.
Reporting into the Director of Product Marketing, you will create and implement new business and retention strategies for our leading suite of B2B pharma intelligence solutions. You will act as the voice of the customer, developing persona-based campaigns that address all stages in the customer decision journey.
Working in close collaboration with the Marketing Communications, you will be responsible for the ideation and development new business and retention marketing programs. You will work with internal and external subject matter experts to develop content to support all stages of the customer journey, spotlight our industry-leading thought leadership, and illustrate our competitive differentiation.
Following the Pragmatic Marketing Framework, you will be responsible for a range of deliverables including market research, go-to-market plans, product positioning, new business and retention campaigns, and sales enablement tools. You will lead, influence, and partner closely with product and content managers, sales colleagues, and client services to drive collaboration and ensure alignment across our cross-functional team.
The ideal candidate will:
- Take a data-driven approach to strategic planning and tactical execution, encouraging evidence-based improvements to strategies and processes.
- Champion innovation through a test-learn-change approach.
- Lead by example, through creative problem solving and proactively proposing new approaches to better meet both customer and internal stakeholder needs.
- Drive collaboration and communication across the organization by regularly sharing information, best practices, objectives, and expectations.
Experience and skills:
- Experience implementing marketing strategies that have provided insight and understanding of customers, competitors, value propositions, and pricing, utilizing all aspects of the promotional mix across all marketing media.
- Experience in developing lead generation, account-based marketing, product launch, and market awareness strategies.
- Experience conducting market research to gain a deep understanding of prospects, customers, and competitors.
- Strong customer focus – able to identify different customer/market segments, various buyer types, and develop marketing programs that address their specific needs.
- Data-driven, with strong analytical skills, able to provide complex data analysis and draw conclusions based on the analysis which inform marketing strategies and tactics.
- Results-driven – ensure that marketing campaigns fulfil strategic goals and drive the required business results, constantly seeking to improve business performance, with the energy and tenacity to address bottlenecks and barriers.
- Highly process-driven with excellent prioritization and attention to detail, demonstrating a drive to improve internal processes whenever possible.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and public speaking skills.
Who we are:
Relying on us to deliver vital advantage when making critical R&D and commercial decisions, our customers come from over 3,000 of the world’s leading pharmaceutical, contract research organizations (CROs), medical technology, biotechnology and healthcare service providers, including the top 10 global pharma and CROs. From drug and device discovery and development to regulatory approval, and from product launch to lifecycle management, we provide the intelligence and insight to help our customers seize opportunities, mitigate risk and make business-critical decisions, faster. As the pharma and healthcare sector faces unparalleled upheaval, customers rely on our independent advice, enabling them to cut through the clutter and make sense of changing drug development, regulatory and competitive landscapes.
Informa’s Business Intelligence (BI) division provides specialist data, intelligence and insight to our customers, helping them make better decisions, gain competitive advantage and enhance return on investment.
BI has a valuable portfolio of digital subscription products, providing business critical intelligence to global, regional and niche communities within six core industry sectors: Pharma & Healthcare; Finance; Telecoms, Media & Technology; Transportation, Industry and Infrastructure and Agribusiness & Commodities.
Informa is committed to equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, creed, disability status, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.