Utility Membership & Digital Engagement Manager, Utility Analytics Institute | Remote position
The Membership & Digital Engagement Manager for UAI fulfills the promises of membership, including meeting the expectations of utility and solution provider members. The primary role is leading our six working groups. The purpose of these working groups is to share knowledge and expertise in analytics and help advance the digital maturity of all members.
In this role you will:
Networking, Relationship & Community Development
- Build and leverage relationships with the key thought leaders, influencers and practitioners in the market space as speakers, authors, advisors, experts, etc. You will be a primary representative of the franchise.
- Drive membership engagement and usage of our client’s online and offline “communities” working collaboratively with other members of the team.
- Lead (6) monthly Working Groups in partnership with the Utility Working Group Leader and Executive Sponsor. This includes development of meeting agendas, facilitation of working group meetings, and support of working group presentations at events.
- You will support working group member recruitment, build relationships with group members, and leverage these relationships in support objectives.
Product Delivery & Development
- The Membership & Digital Engagement Manager will ensure that our client fulfills its mission and meets member expectations, producing promised deliverables that are valuable, timely and of high quality.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining a comprehensive view of the issues, technologies and players in the Utility and Analytics markets.
- Participate in the product development efforts related to all aspects of the franchise, ranging from membership offerings to research.
- Develop and deliver content for events, membership, webinars, working group meetings, etc.
- Define scope of and potentially author white papers on behalf of our members.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Utility experience preferred
- A “connector” with a strong network of utility industry contacts that can be leveraged – ideally director and above contacts in Utility Customer, Operations, IT areas, etc.
- Analytics knowledge; must be credible and able to “talk the talk” (analytics “guru” not required)
- Customer focused; comfortable interacting with all levels (from C-level executives to analysts)
- Excellent project management skills; ability/willingness to dive into and manage the details
- Market research expertise (strategy, project management, scope definition, survey design/ analysis, secure/conduct interviews, writing skills, contractor management)
- A strategic thinker – able to see the big picture
Who we are:
Infrastructure Intelligence provides essential information, insight and intelligence on trends and technologies in utilities, power, buildings electronics, and design & manufacturing. Infrastructure Intelligence’s brands reach millions of decision-makers in businesses that keep economies moving. Our deep expertise in these markets and reach amongst businesses also means we can offer innovative, impactful and data-driven marketing solutions to those looking to reach decision-makers at each stage of their purchasing journey.
Informa Intelligence provides digital intelligence and data-based products, consultancy and research services that help businesses in specialist markets make better informed decisions, spot opportunities and gain competitive edge. We work in five markets, with over one hundred brands and many expert teams delivering predictive and action-based insight and intelligence.
Informa is committed to equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, creed, disability status, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
What makes Informa different:
Access to a global community of colleagues, brands and opportunities
Competitive Benefits with 401k match
Generous vacation days, 9 company holidays and time off to volunteer!
Informa Awards to celebrate individual and team success
4 weeks of parental leave