HR Manager | San Francisco, CA
Informa is seeking an HR Manager to provide support for day-to-day operations as it relates to human resources. The HR Manager will be focused on building employee and Hiring Manager relationships, on-boarding new hires, and conducting exit interviews. You will be the core HR support for the San Francisco office, providing guidance around application of policies, applicable laws and general HR best practices.
This position requires an extremely perceptive person who can relate to individuals at all levels within the organization. The generalist must be sensitive to corporate needs, employee support, and the business needs. This is a wonderful opportunity for an individual who has had exposure to HR best practices, is passionate about people and is looking to grow their HR career!
In this role you will:
· Provide HR partnership and support for employees within specified business group
· Develop and maintain strong relationships with Hiring Managers and Employees.
· Ensure a positive onboarding experience as the point person for all new hires
· Act as a resource to employees in HR matters, including employee relations, professional development, HR policies and benefits.
· Be a role model for employee engagement, collaboration, and communication across all areas of Informa.
· Conduct exit interviews and report results to business
· Assist with the administration of new hire paperwork and other HR duties.
· Minimum of 5 years of experience in a professional HR role directly supporting various groups.
· Exceptional organizational, collaborative, communication and partnering skills.
· Decision-making skills that balance organization and leadership objectives with employee needs.
· Demonstrated knowledge of HR Best Practices compensation and CA employment law.
· Bachelor’s Degree required.
· Professional HR certification a plus!