We have an exciting role available within our Journals Sales Team, as an Open Access Sales Operations Coordinator, supporting with the implementation and administration of open access sales across the EMEA region.
The sales team promotes open access (OA) sales agreements with our customers, advocating OA as a means of publication that enables articles to be available online to anyone, anywhere, at any time. As team coordinator, your role will be pivotal in helping to maintain relationships with our customers, responding to customer queries, reporting on sales figures and liaising with other internal stakeholders across the business. You will work closely with sales executives and managers, playing a key role in ensuring they are equipped to provide the best service to our customers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Supporting the sales team with daily administration of sales agreements, ensuring workflows are completed smoothly
- Building and maintaining good relationships with our customers to ensure customer retention and satisfaction
- Tracking and producing reports on revenue and customer trends both for internal stakeholders and customers as required
- Contributing towards ideas for strategies to increase OA revenue
- Day to day running of the Research Dashboard, including adding new customer accounts, training internal colleagues and giving customer demonstrations when required, as well as identifying opportunities for developments to the platform
- Liaising with colleagues in other departments including Production and Customer Services to help identify and resolve customer issues
- Attending customer meetings when necessary, particularly post-sale meetings, to work with the customers on implementation of agreements.
- Effectively maintain and update the CRM system, Salesforce.com, to ensure revenue information is tracked.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience communicating directly with customers and key internal stakeholders, ideally from a sales or customer services background
- A customer-focussed mindset
- Proven track record of analysing and managing data, including producing reports, with strong attention to detail
- Excellent Excel skills
- Excellent organisation and communication (both written and verbal) skills
- Ability to manage and communicate data to others
- To be able to build rapport quickly with internal and external stakeholders
- Willingness to take the initiative and think on your feet for solutions
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Positive attitude and adaptability
Familiarly with CRM systems and some knowledge of OA within the context of academic publishing would also be beneficial.
In return we offer: 25 days’ holiday per annum (plus 3 days for Christmas), a comprehensive benefits package and company pension scheme.
Taylor & Francis Group an Informa Business
Informa is a leading academic publishing, business intelligence, knowledge and events business, creating unique content and connectivity for customers all over the world. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a member of the FTSE 100.
Taylor & Francis Group produces high quality, peer reviewed books and journals. We produce unique, trusted content by expert authors, spreading knowledge and promoting discovery globally. We aim to broaden thinking and advance understanding, providing academics and professionals with a platform to share ideas and realise their individual potential.
To find out more about our business and the great career opportunities please go to our Careers Site: http://www.taylorandfrancisgroup.com/careers
Informa is committed to equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, colour, creed, disability status, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.