Finance Analyst – Pharma Intelligence, Citeline | Sarasota, FL
As Finance Analyst, you are expected to contribute fully to II’s objectives. A list of your personal objectives will be jointly agreed and reviewed on an annual basis allowing you to measure your performance against agreed objectives.
Roles and responsibilities:
- As a member of the Pharma Intelligence Finance team, support the Pharma Intelligence Finance Manager in all matters relating to Citeline
- Update weekly revenue numbers for Citeline including sources used and information on any variances to prior week
- Download and save the Citeline KPIs used for weekly and monthly analysis
- Complete month end reporting analysis (P&L, KPI’s) for Citeline.
- Produce month end profit bridge with commentary of actual performance versus forecast, budget and PY and review with Pharma Intelligence Finance Manager
- Intelligence CAPEX Forecast – Monthly
- Complete monthly forecasting for Citeline
- Review Citeline balance sheet with SSC partner
- Support the Pharma Intelligence team with updating the Pharma Intelligence Consolidated forecast file
- Drive the creation of the annual bottom up budgeting process for Citeline.
- This will involve working with various stakeholders across the business to create necessary working files
Ad Hoc Analysis and Reporting:
- At the request of the Finance team, undertake a range of ad hoc analyses producing reports according to agreed time scales
What you'll need to succeed:
- Finance background or studying towards/achieved ACCA/CIMA qualification, with some experience of working in an analytical environment
- Experience of working in the publishing sector preferred but not essential
- Computer skills - advanced Excel user. SAP experience preferred but not essential
- Must communicate clearly and succinctly
Informa is a leading business intelligence, academic publishing, knowledge and events group.
We help customers in hundreds of professional, commercial and academic communities connect and learn, and create and provide access to content and intelligence so they can work smarter and make better decisions faster.
Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What makes Informa different:
- Access to a global community of colleagues, brands and opportunities
- Competitive Benefits with 401k match
- Generous vacation days, 9 company holidays and time off to volunteer!
- Paid parental leave
- Informa Awards to celebrate individual and team success