Every day millions of people read our content. Would you like to be part of our customer journey?
Are you a customer service champion who can work independently? Then please read on....
This key role based in the Taylor & Francis office in Singapore will provide specialist support to customers (internal and external) ensuring that we are delivering a high-level service in accordance with company practice and procedures.
Responsibilities will include:
• Taking ownership for customer queries received via phone, email, live chat and in person through to resolution. Striving to increase customer satisfaction/first time resolution and reduce the need for customers to contact.
• Acting as an escalation point to help resolve complex customer queries.
• Managing day to day business processes and customer workflows liaising with the Shared Service Centres and other areas of the business where appropriate.
• Investigating and implementing process improvements.
• Proactively creating and developing improvement ideas and driving forward the implementation of those ideas.
• Take ownership for assigned projects, planning, managing and delivering milestones on time.
• Creating and updating Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) or suggesting amendments to relevant teams.
• Playing an active role in the achievement of department goals by assisting with all types of work across the global Customer Service team, working effectively and sharing knowledge and skills as appropriate
• Monitoring workload, reviewing capacity and collaborating within the department to handle day-to-day priorities, KPI’s/SLA’s and department objectives. You seek advice and take steps to remove obstacles that prevent achievement of objectives.
Knowledge and Qualifications:
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Minimum of three years previous Customer Service experience in an office environment including management of complex/challenging customer issues.
• Experience of encouraging others to work to KPI’s/SLA’s.
• A good standard of Education including English and Maths.
• Strong customer focus.
• Self-motivated and professional with the ability to adapt style as appropriate.
• A determination to drive for results and effective time management skills.
• Creative thinking ability with proven problem-solving skills including developing new ideas and making projects.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to communicate clearly. Ability to summarize information, draw conclusions and make recommendations
• Great attention for detail, maintaining accuracy and speed.
• The ability to work under pressure to deadlines, prioritising work
• Ability to promote teamwork and cooperation, engaging strong working relationships across the business and retaining a positive attitude towards your work and colleagues.
• Ability to challenge existing processes and identify areas for improvement – taking the initiative.
• Ability to simultaneously manage and prioritize multiple tasks and projects
This position is full-time and is based in our Singapore office.
Taylor & Francis Group an Informa Business
Informa is a leading academic publishing, business intelligence, knowledge and events business, creating unique content and connectivity for customers all over the world. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a member of the FTSE 100.
Taylor & Francis Group produces high quality, peer reviewed books and journals. We produce unique, trusted content by expert authors, spreading knowledge and promoting discovery globally. We aim to broaden thinking and advance understanding, providing academics and professionals with a platform to share ideas and realise their individual potential.
To find out more about our business and the great career opportunities please go to our Careers Site: http://www.taylorandfrancisgroup.com/careers
Informa is committed to equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, colour, creed, disability status, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.