As HR Systems Manager
Aligned to the core capabilities within the HR space you will build strong relationships across the Divisions and Global support to understand the requirements of technology to support the business.
You will ensure the roadmaps for the core HR platforms are aligned to business demands in terms of licensing and capability.
You will work closely with the Service Management team to ensure that IT support services covering the HR landscape are aligned with business requirements and operational ‘RUN’ of the services meets the business need.
You will chair a regular operational management meeting with each HR area to ensure visibility and alignment with technical changes and roadmaps.
You will have a strong interest in the employee/colleague lifecycle and IT starters/movers/leavers process and work across technology teams to help orchestrate successful brokering of colleague data across all IT systems.
You will manage the cost budget for running the Group HR platforms ensuring transparency and demonstrating value to the stakeholder group, working closely with the different Group heads of capability (#1) to ensure technology adoption and realisation of the business-case for change.
#1 HR Capabilities in scope for this role:
- Talent Management
- Learning & Development
- Benefits & Compensation
- Workforce Management & Planning
- Recruitment & Hiring
- HR Anlytics & Reporting
All centrally managed technologies which support and underpin these capabilities are within the scope of the services covered by this role.
Skills & Abilities
- Strong planning and organising skills including the ability to manage several priorities
- Excellent communication skills with a capacity to present, discuss and explain issues coherently and logically both in writing and verbally.
- Excellent influencing and persuasion skills with the ability to enthuse and inspire multidisciplinary teams and build successful relationships at all levels.
- Self-assured, reliable and outgoing and able to influence and persuade non-IT professionals
- Ability to manage expectations and work to realistic business needs whilst adhering to best practices.
- Commercially aware, understanding the business drivers which influence the selection of technical solutions
- Having a flexible approach to work patterns and or working practices you are a self-starting individual with a strong work ethic capable of planning and managing own time effectively.
- Ability to cope in a technically complex and fast-changing environment, and to respond calmly and rationally to changing aspirations in a deadline-driven situation.
- Ability to think strategically and evaluate options in the short, medium and long term.
- Clear decision-making ability with the facility to judge complex situations and assess when to escalate issues.
- Ability to balance conflicting and changing demands through prioritisation and a pragmatic approach
- Ability to take the lead in identifying areas for improvement and recommending how to improve them.
- Comfortable working in a complex, matrix structure.
- Excellent C level stakeholder management and communication and experience of working at a senior management level.
- Able to adapt to change at short notice.
- Creative problem solving and analysis skills with an ability to identify develop and implement solutions to gaps to meet the needs of the business.
- Assertive in potentially difficult situations, engaging diplomacy where necessary.
- Takes personal responsibility for making things happen and achieving results. Displays motivation, commitment, perseverance and conscientiousnes
- To enforce the relevant standards and security guidelines set out by the Security & Compliance Officer and relevant risk and audit committees.
- Contribute to the definition, adoption and enforcement of Operational Governance and Compliance Policies