As of June 18th, 2018, UBM combined with Informa, creating a single, leading B2B information services group, and the largest B2B events and exhibitions organizer in the world.
The new Informa Group, employing more than 11,000 people, will own and operate a portfolio of more than 500 leading exhibitions brands serving 15 core industry verticals
Our events serve a tremendous variety of different industry sectors – from furniture to fashion to pharma. In total we serve over 50 different communities.
UBM is part of Informa PLC
Provide internal and external groups with a single resource for all support operations pertaining to client email marketing including list selection, industry email standards, and billing. Exemplary communication and teamwork skills are essential to this role, as well as ability to multi-task in a high-paced environment.
- Supports sales teams, updates sales inventory calendars and reports, follows through on communications with client and fulfillment vendor on all client sponsored postal and email marketing.
- Provide digital/HTML analysis and support regarding non compatible HTML rendering/testing.
- Aide in developing testing strategy to create more meaningful campaigns for our clients.
- Analyze A/B split and multi-variate tests and communicates results to stake-holders along with recommendations.
- Ensures that all customer I/O’s are sent to appropriate billing teams for accurate revenue recognition, commissions, and forward bookings.
- Research client inquiries with internal teams and responds to customer questions in a timely and accurate manner.
- Trains appropriate personnel regarding report usage; includes explanation of data, ways to utilize the reports, identifying results and drawing conclusions for marketing proposals, etc.
- Coordinating the collection of audience files including most current demographics for scheduled database refreshes, and enhancements.
- Reviews and analyze various audience/database reports compared to previous years or other comparable reports.
- Develop and maintain an email segmentation strategy and deployment calendar, driven by our email deployment best practices.
- Keep up to date with email and privacy laws including CAN-SPAM.
- Uses multiple databases to perform searches and queries specific audience files based on geographic, demographic or other specific criteria.
- Responsible for vendor invoice reconciliation and payment requests.
- Assists various positions within department.
- Attends trainings as required by department.
- Performs others duties as needed to support the department.
- Four-year college degree in marketing, business or a related field or a two-year degree with equivalent experience
- Proven work educational/professional experience in database analytics, 1-3 years
- Team player with a passion to build and maintain positive relationships with the ability to work in a fast-paced evolving environment
- Outstanding problem solver with excellent customer service skills handling matters in a courteous, friendly and timely manner with outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Strong knowledge working with Microsoft office products (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) as well as proven analytical skills, HTML knowledge preferred