We have an exciting role for an Assistant Rights Manager Role in our office Beijing, China. The Assistant Rights Manager is responsible for meeting or exceeding the annual revenue targets and achieving long-term growth of overall Taylor & Francis Group rights business in China.
Assistant Rights Manager is responsible for meeting or exceeding the annual revenue targets and achieving long-term growth of overall T&F Group rights business in China.
Assist Rights Manager’s responsibility:
- Assist the Rights Manager to achieves the sales target plan
- Assist Rights manager manage relationship with strategic accounts, such as Group level companies of publishing houses
- Assist the Rights Manager to develop and drive the strategy cooperation plan in China rights business
- Actively opens doors (identify new clients) to growth the new rights sales model or project in China
- Assist the Rights Manager to supervise and manage the daily Team work
- Responsible for the complete teamwork process, assist the Rights Manager to optimize it
Administrate Rights Team’s daily work:
- Contract Management
- Publishing process supervise and manage
- Invoice and payment chasing work supervise and support
Maintain and build relationships and improve customer satisfaction:
- Owns the overall customer relationship on publishers in China
- Build and maintain relationships with key decision makers in and outside (Chinese publishers) accounts; continue to expand executive level relationships at current customers
- Key expert on the customer: knows everything about the customer’s business, strategy and needs on publishing, budgets, competitive products, work flows at the customer. Able to translate this knowledge into the products and solutions T&F can offer.
- Drives for results
- Technical and Professional Expertise
- Collaboration and Teamwork
Technical and Functional Competencies:
- Excellent presenting skills
- Relationship management
- Negotiation skills
- Project management skills
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Experiences (and any other requirements):
- Positive attitude
- Pressure handling skills
- At least 3 years working experience as rights Business in publishing industry
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills; fluency in English
- Bachelor Degree and above
Taylor & Francis Group an Informa Business
Informa is a leading academic publishing, business intelligence, knowledge and events business, creating unique content and connectivity for customers all over the world. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a member of the FTSE 100.
Taylor & Francis Group produces high quality, peer reviewed books and journals. We produce unique, trusted content by expert authors, spreading knowledge and promoting discovery globally. We aim to broaden thinking and advance understanding, providing academics and professionals with a platform to share ideas and realise their individual potential.
To find out more about our business and the great career opportunities please go to our Careers Site: http://www.taylorandfrancisgroup.com/careers
Informa is committed to equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, colour, creed, disability status, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.