FBX, part of the FTSE 100 Informa Group, is currently looking to hire an ambitious Associate Consultant. We are looking for Graduates with an analytical mind-set who are passionate and enthusiastic about starting their career in Financial Services Consulting. You will be offered significant responsibility after the initial training and will have the opportunity to work with the UK’s leading Financial Institutions.
FBX is a financial benchmarking and omnichannel experience consultancy that works with leading UK and US Financial Services organisations, evaluating their performance and advising their senior management on strategy. We have exclusive access to uncensored information from the UK’s largest banks and insurers, enabling us to act as business advisors in a way that no other consultancy can. This is an outstanding opportunity to develop a career in consultancy and become an expert in an industry currently undergoing profound and high-profile change.
As an Associate Consultant you will have responsibility for a number of highly reputable clients from day one, obtaining accurate and timely data and providing comprehensive analysis of results to deliver clear strategic insight. Forging sound working relationships with our clients, you will gain an unparalleled understanding of their businesses and the financial services industry, becoming an expert within your area. As you develop in the role, not only will you work on the analysis, you will hone your presentation skills as you help deliver client workshop - often to some of the industry's most senior stakeholders.
The successful applicant will possess:
- A minimum 2.1 degree or equivalent qualification
- An ability to draw on highly detailed data to construct a clear, concise, logical message
- Excellent communication skills and an aptitude for client-facing presentations
- Proven analytical and research skills coupled with the ability to work autonomously to strict deadlines
- Strong numerical ability and experience working with Excel
- We want to recruit a diverse team so look for a range of personality traits which include curiosity, collaboration, diligence, enthusiasm and client centric
What we offer:
In return you will receive full training so that you can operate effectively at the forefront of the financial services industry. We offer clear progression opportunities and we seek to promote from within wherever possible. As part of Informa Intelligence, there are also opportunities to explore in our other brands as your career develops. We hire bright, intelligent people and offer a fun and flexible environment to work in and we have a fabulous Central London office, located by The Tate Modern.
This is the perfect opportunity for you if you are looking to use your analytical mind-set and problem-solving skills to progress within a meritocratic and stimulating environment. To apply for this position please submit your CV and covering letter.
Why work at Informa?
Employee experience is very important to us at Informa. On top of joining a supportive, diverse and ambitious team that welcomes all types of candidates. We are also flexible with different working patterns and prioritizes promotions internally. Our benefits include:
- Learning and development plan to assist with your career development
- 25 days annual leave, 4 days for volunteering and a day off for your birthday!
- Competitive Benefits
- Work with high quality specialist products
- Bright and friendly staff who are all “expert’s experts” and additional training and development for helping you achieve your career aspiration
- Share-Match options - become a shareholder
- Regular social events and networking opportunities
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, coloor, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics.