Informa Intelligence, part of the FTSE 50 Informa Group, provides data, intelligence and insight to clients globally. Informa Intelligence has 2500 staff in 60 locations across the globe with significant coverage in the USA and a large central London UK office. Pharma Intelligence, delivers news, intelligence and analysis on the global healthcare and pharmaceutical industry enabling our clients to effectively navigate the market, identify trends and help them make effective business decisions.
C+D (Chemist and Druggist) is a 161-year-old brand that has grown from a printed publication supporting pharmacists into a comprehensive database that helps enable businesses to better understand the ever-changing pharmacy market.
C+D’s partner base is broad and established, making this a unique opportunity to bring our partners to a level playing field in subscription costs, while delivering unique intelligence services that enable them to gain better market access.
This role would be best suited to a tenacious, consultative and articulate sales professional who enjoys both cultivating client relationships and uncovering new sales.
- Owning and developing a defined set of UK accounts in which you will need to foster exceptional relationships to maintain current revenue but achieve annual uplift targets
- Proactively hunting for new business opportunities within your account set, seeking opportunities to uplift partners to the new C+D portfolio of products
- Defining and delivering a strategic sales plan across your accounts, managing a robust pipeline and preparing accurate sales forecasts, new growth ideas and contingency plans
- Strategically map out and plan your approach to grow each account (Including Company size & Revenue; Their mission & Strategy; SWOT Analysis; Org Chart; Contact details & relationships; Current Services; Potential for Growth; Strategy for Growth and Implementation Schedule)
- Partnering with internal support teams throughout the client lifecycle, from scoping custom data delivery subscriptions to managing client deliverables
- Becoming an expert in C+D Data’s product suite (API, Intelligence Service and Data Download), our competitors and our clients, to provide excellent service & maximize sales
- Several years b2b sales experience within data, intelligence or consulting sales
- Working knowledge of the Pharmacy industry would be desirable but not essential
- Proven track record managing and growing key accounts and relationships
- Demonstrable experience delivering strategic account plans
- Exceptional communication skills, able to build long lasting and credible relationships both internally and externally
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under local law.