San Francisco or US- Remote
Sales Operations Specialist | Informa Tech
The Sales Operations Specialist manages the accuracy of post sales delivery of Events, Virtual Events, Media and Marketing Services. This Sales Operations Specialist is responsible for the maintenance of quality of the data and collaborates with internal partners to facilitate a seamless handoff for delivery. The ideal candidate has an incredible attention to detail; Accuracy is of high importance as the data is used to support the business in Sales, Customer Success, Marketing and Finance.
- Contract management; is responsible for the data accuracy of the contract process and entries into the business systems
- Owns the inventory tracking process
- Monitors and responds to internal and sales organization requests
- Supports the sales organization with the contract process and client related requests
- Acts as the liaison between media sales and Informa Engage with delivery preparation.
- Is accountable for quality control on client billing, invoicing, and the main point of contact for sales on billing and invoicing
- Conducts audits and reconciles data disparities across systems
- Oversees management of the live floor plan throughout the sales cycle
- Manages the rebook audit process and owns the communication to keep sales and team updated
- Completes monthly billing reconciliation deadlines
- Acts as the liaison between sales and the across Informa capabilities
- Establishes and enforces best practices and data standardization
Skills, Abilities and Knowledge
- Understands pre and post sales principles and processes
- Salesforce.com knowledge and strong Excel skills
- Experienced in contract management
- Highly organized with excellent ability to balance multiple projects
- Strong financial knowledge/client billing and invoicing
- Demonstrable experience within a quality control environment, focusing on accuracy of data, delivery, reporting and reconciliation of sold programs.
- Highly organized, with a strong ability to balance multiple projects at once while paying absolute attention to detail
- Focused on the accuracy and timeliness of billing delivery and deadlines
- A strong influencer who is able to coordinate across multiple internal teams including Sales, Informa Engage, Operations and Customer Success.
- Able to communicate conceptual solutions to peers and management effectively
- Exemplary high standards of customer service; motivated and driven to succeed
Why work at Informa
At Informa Tech, we’re defined by our culture; we Live and Breathe our communities by having a deep understanding of our clients and our audiences, we Own our decisions by feeling empowered to do what is right for our customers and our business, we Enjoy having fun and are respectful, friendly, humble and humorous and we are In IT Together, each taking responsibility to create an environment of trust, collaboration and open communication.
Employee experience is very important to us at Informa. On top of joining a supportive, diverse and ambitious team that welcomes all types of candidates. We are also flexible with different working patterns and prioritizes promotions internally. Our benefits include:
- Learning and development plan to assist with your career development
- 15 days PTO plus 9 national holidays, 4 days for volunteering and a day off for your birthday!
- Competitive Benefits with 401k match
- Paid parental leave
- Commuters benefit
- Work with a high quality of specialist products and service
- Bright and friendly staff who are all “expert’s experts” and additional training and development for helping you achieve your career aspiration
- Share-Match options - become a shareholder
- Regular social events and networking opportunities
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.This role may also be available on a flexible working schedule – please ask the Talent Acquisition team for more information.