CRM Sales Operations Specialist| Informa Tech
San Francisco or Remote
The CRM Sales Operations Specialist sits within the Sales Enablement & CRM team focusing on systems and technologies used by Sales teams. Identifies information and process improvements that drive growth and revenue. This position works within Salesforce to provide accurate reporting, ensuring that Salesforce and all supporting systems integrate efficiently. The CRM Sales Operations Specialist works within a team which owns the full Rebook process and co-ordinates with multiple stakeholders to execute on each event. You will be responsible for moving towards standardization of best practice across brands, automating, refining and adjusting sales tools to meet the needs of Informa Tech.
The CRM Sales Operations Specialist role is responsible for:
- Reports and dashboards, custom reports
- Monthly updates
- Resolution of Salesforce issues
- Definition of re-book best practice and knowledge sharing
- Contributes to creating, updating and auditing reports and dashboards across the Informa Tech event and media brands. Prepares custom reports and analysis by brand.
- Prepares monthly updates relating to ongoing and upcoming projects.
- Reviews data and processes for new acquisition transitions into Inform Tech.
- Works with Sales Operations Lead and central Salesforce support team to adjust Salesforce fields and workflows, and identify and fix potential issues for Sales teams; adjust territory divisions as and when required.
- Troubleshoots and solve problems within Salesforce and other systems.
- Is a key contributor in managing the contract process in Salesforce using tools such as Adobe Sign, Conga and DocuSign. Reviews new tools and determines potential benefits as well as quantity required.
- Rebook : establishes consistent re-book best practices and shares knowledge across Informa Tech to create new contracts, products and data files for pre-show preparation.
- Rebook : collaborates with internal developers and product owners to translate best practices from event to event for Informa Tech’s internal onsite sales took, ORBIT.
- Rebook : supports rebook teams onsite; includes troubleshooting technical needs for ORBIT/Touchplan, and assisting with sales suite set up and design.
- Competitive Events : identifies exhibitors and source to appropriate Sales colleague for follow up
- Understands sales principles and processes
- CRM knowledge and experience
- Salesforce.com (and experience of other tools, systems and technologies used by Sales teams) knowledge and strong Excel skills
- Process improvement expertise
- Highly organized with excellent ability to balance multiple projects
- Demonstrable experience within a Sales Operations/CRM environment, focusing on accuracy of data, delivery, and reporting.
- Highly organized, with a strong ability to balance multiple projects at once while paying absolute attention to detail
- Focus on accuracy and timeliness of delivery.
- A strong influencer who is able to coordinate across multiple internal teams including Sales within Pillar, Sales Operations.
- Able to communicate solutions to peers and management effectively
- Exemplary high standards of customer service, integrity; motivated and driven to succeed
- Ability to work independently as well as in a partnership and team
Why work at Informa
At Informa Tech, we’re defined by our culture; we Live and Breathe our commun
ities by having a deep understanding of our clients and our audiences, we Own our decisions by feeling empowered to do what is right for our customers and our business, we Enjoy having fun and are respectful, friendly, humble and humorous and we are In IT Together, each taking responsibility to create an environment of trust, collaboration and open communication.
Employee experience is very important to us at Informa. On top of joining a supportive, diverse and ambitious team that welcomes all types of candidates. We are also flexible with different working patterns and prioritises promotions internally. Our benefits include:
- Learning and development plan to assist with your career development
- 15 days PTO plus 9 national holidays, 4 days for volunteering and a day off for your birthday!
- Competitive Benefits with 401k match
- Paid parental leave
- Commuters benefit
- Work with a high quality of specialist products and service
- Bright and friendly staff who are all “expert’s experts” and additional training and development for helping you achieve your career aspiration
- Share-Match options - become a shareholder
- Regular social events and networking opportunities
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.This role may also be available on a flexible working schedule – please ask the Talent Acquisition team for more information.