We have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Systems Specialist. The Systems Specialist works within a technical Customer Services (CS) team supporting multiple systems used by the global CS team to service our customers.
- Administration of customer systems including Salesforce Service Cloud and Natterbox. Manage user set up, queues, dashboards and other Salesforce customization/setup.
- Work with internal stakeholders to build out system requirements and manage enhancement projects to support business needs.
- Build operational reporting that can be leveraged for business insights in Excel, PowerPoint and via Salesforce/Natterbox reporting.
- Provide 2nd line technical customer support on internally used online access platforms, liaising with other departments including Product Owners and communicating directly with customers
- Support the first line CS team through training and coaching in the best practice use of Salesforce and other systems used by the team.
- Provide 2nd line technical customer support, liaising with other departments including Product Owners and communicating directly with customers.
- Attend meetings, representing CS and the customer, ensuring actions are communicated as needed, make processes improvement suggestions and see them through to implementation.
- Communicate with stakeholders and users about system changes or requirements including providing testing and support functions as needed.
- Maintain the use of Salesforce knowledgebase, including training documentation and updating articles based on releases and process changes.
- Support the Systems Manager with projects across the business area.
The successful applicant will have:
- Expertise in customer service, using this to lead, engage and inspire others.
- Proven experience training and coaching others.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Advanced experience with Salesforce Service Cloud and ideally phone systems.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience in systems administration and customer support technology.
- Fantastic communication skills in order to operate across multiple departments/stakeholders, write clear training documentation and help articles.
- Flexible and adaptable approach in meeting the evolving needs of the CS department, highly focused on customer satisfaction.
What we offer in return:
• A competitive salary
• 25 days annual leave
• 4 volunteering days annually
• Day off for your birthday
• Pension contributions
• Seasonal social and charitable events
• Training and development
You must have the right to work and live in United Kingdom.
Please note this role is home based but will require travel to our offices in Milton Park, Oxfordshire approximately twice per week.
Taylor & Francis Group an Informa Business
Informa is a leading academic publishing, business intelligence, knowledge and events business, creating unique content and connectivity for customers all over the world. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a member of the FTSE 100.
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need!
We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under local law. This role may also be available on a flexible working or part time basis – please ask the Talent Acquisition team for more information.
To find out more about our business and the great career opportunities please go to our Careers Site: http://www.taylorandfrancisgroup.com/careers