Customer Success Specialist | Informa Tech
San Francisco or US- Remote
The role of Customer Success Specialist is to fulfill sales support and customer service to event and digital media clients, from point of sale to event date and rebook, customer service and co-ordination of sold programs. The Customer Success Specialist is responsible for accurate delivery of sold programs, reporting, and asset coordination. If you are someone that loves creating an amazing experience for clients, this is the role for you!
- Responsible for the fulfilment of client services/sponsorship programmes at physical and virtual events according to their contracts.
- Maintains accurate tracking of deliverables
- Responsible for onsite management of the rebooking process
- Acts as main point of contact for client from point of sale to the date of the event/campaign conclusion and is the lead in all aspects of customer service. Is the interface for the customer to all internal stakeholders.
- Works with event support teams (Content, Marketing, Event Operations and Registration) to ensure all elements of the client’s package is fulfilled as promised.
- Partners with Event Operations and the Informa Engage team to ensure the client has all their needs fulfilled, aiming to delight our customers with excellent ‘white glove’ service.
- Partners with Sales teams and Operations to plan and run the rebook programme at the event.
- Identifies opportunities to upsell to the client from initial point of sale to the date of the event.
- Is responsible for timely and accurate distribution of incoming leads.
Knowledge and Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Understands pre and post sales principles and processes
- Experienced in contract management, terms and conditions
- Strong financial knowledge/client billing and invoicing
- Knowledge of inventory co-ordination
- Demonstrable experience within a quality control environment, focusing on accuracy of delivery, reporting and reconciliation of programmes sold.
- Highly organised, with a strong attention to accuracy and detail
- A team player who is adept at partnering and influencing varied stakeholders and facilitating positive and accurate outcomes.
- Focused on the accuracy and timeliness of delivery and delighting the client
- Prior experience in partnering with multiple internal stakeholders to create audience.
- A strong influencer who is able to co-ordinate across multiple internal teams including Sales, Informa Engage, Operations and Customer Success.
- Strong project management experience and able to multitask.
Why work at Informa
At Informa Tech, we’re defined by our culture; we Live and Breathe our communities by having a deep understanding of our clients and our audiences, we Own our decisions by feeling empowered to do what is right for our customers and our business, we Enjoy having fun and are respectful, friendly, humble and humorous and we are In IT Together, each taking responsibility to create an environment of trust, collaboration and open communication.
Employee experience is very important to us at Informa. On top of joining a supportive, diverse and ambitious team that welcomes all types of candidates. We are also flexible with different working patterns and prioritizes promotions internally. Our benefits include:
- Learning and development plan to assist with your career development
- 15 days PTO plus 9 national holidays, 4 days for volunteering and a day off for your birthday!
- Competitive Benefits with 401k match
- Paid parental leave
- Commuters benefit
- Work with a high quality of specialist products and service
- Bright and friendly staff who are all “expert’s experts” and additional training and development for helping you achieve your career aspiration
- Share-Match options - become a shareholder
- Regular social events and networking opportunities
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law. This role may also be available on a flexible working schedule – please ask the Talent Acquisition team for more information.