Informa Tech’s Enterprise IT Group is seeking a motivated, energetic marketer to help drive awareness, cement demand and convert target audiences for its event, media and research brands. The Associate Marketer will assist with the execution of multi-channel marketing programs such as email marketing, digital marketing, social media marketing, telemarketing, etc. This self-starter will also work alongside fellow marketers to help craft content for placement across various marketing channels, build and create marketing assets such as ads, brochures, emails, etc., and help build and maintain the content on our event websites using various content management systems.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate with fellow marketing and brand stakeholders to plan and execute marketing campaigns for our event, media, training and research products and services
- Manage creation and deployment of marketing communications and collateral including emails, digital advertisements, event signage, social media posts, etc., ensuring that they accurately reflect product branding, positioning, and key messaging
- Maintain and establish new relationships with media partners and industry organizations; to include partner outreach, deliverables fulfillment, barter negotiation, and contract reconciliation
- Monitor, capture, and report meaningful, relevant data and provide analysis to be used in marketing, sales and content development
- Contribute to the marketing department to implement new marketing tactics and strategic plans
- Support the marketing team with ad hoc requests and projects as needed
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ work experience in events and/or digital marketing with solid understanding of integrated marketing principles
- Ability to manage multiple workloads and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience crafting and writing direct marketing copy
- Strong project management skills and dedication to quality
- Strong analytics and marketing performance knowledge
- Service-oriented “can do” attitude with a willingness to learn and collaborate with others
- Proficiency working with PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, standard business tools/networks, and the ability to quickly learn new software/platforms
- Passion for, interest in and knowledge of the technology market
- BA/BS required (or demonstrated work experience)
- Email marketing experience (creating and deploying emails) and knowledge of segmentation, and behavioral targeting
- Experience with Eloqua or other marketing automation tool a plus
- Online marketing experience including SEO, PPC, social media, website management, and A/B testing
- Some travel may be required
Informa Tech aims to inspire the global technology community to design, build and run a better digital world through research, media, training and events that inform, educate and connect businesses and professionals working in technology.
What makes Informa different:
• Access to a global community of colleagues, brands and opportunities
• Competitive Benefits with 401k match
• Generous vacation days, 9 company holidays and time off to volunteer!
• Work- Life Balance
• Informa Awards to celebrate individual and team success
• 4 weeks parental leave
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.