Expecting to work in a team that caring about releasing the potential of each team member? Taylor and Francis is recruiting for a Communications Executive in Beijing. This role is responsible for executing communications to target audiences in China. The Communications Executive will work with the Communications Manager to deliver on a communications strategy that supports our company brand and marketing promotion campaigns, that helps convey clear messages about the value we provide to our customers in order to attract potential and nurture existing customers. This role implements the communications plan which supports key business imperatives so as to achieve broader goals of submission and revenue growth.
What you'll be doing:
- Understand the requirements of researchers and authors in China and use this knowledge to implement the outlined communications plans
- Create marketing content based on research articles and marketing collaterals. Develop and deliver clear and compelling marketing communication messages to promote content
- Liaise with and manage external vendors and agencies on daily basis
- Use all available communications channels effectively, including social media, SEO, print, email and face-to-face
- Adapt and create local language communications collateral (print, PowerPoint, audio, video etc.) that coherently explains the value we provide
- Collaborate with 2B and 2C marketing teams to implement marketing campaigns
- Monitor discussion of our brand within the China market and collect market intelligence of competitor activities
- Identify and contribute to initiatives and projects aimed at addressing specific communications needs within the China market
- Act as the key point of contact for China-based colleagues on communications
What we're looking for:
- Degree level or equivalent professional qualificationA good understanding of the role communications plays in corporate messaging and customer engagement
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including for formal, marketing and other types of communication, with the desire to develop presenting skills
- Attentive to details while bearing the full picture in mind
- Passion for content and engaging people through content of high-quality
- Experience of key digital communications techniques, including Social Media, SEO, SEM, customer experience, etc.
- Experience of working in a Marcomms or Corporate Communications role in China
- Good command of written and spoken English, comfortable working in a cross-cultural global platform and English working environment
- A background in publishing, academic research or a related field will be a big plus
What we offer in return:
- Competitive salary
- 20 days annual leave
- 4 volunteering days annually
- Day off for your birthday
- Seasonal social and charitable events
- Training and development
- You must have the right to work and live in the Beijing, China
- This role is homebased at Beijing, China
We would like to thank all applicants in advance and regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Taylor & Francis Group an Informa Business
Informa is a leading academic publishing, business intelligence, knowledge and events business, creating unique content and connectivity for customers all over the world. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a member of the FTSE 100.
Taylor & Francis Group produces high quality, peer reviewed books and journals. We produce unique, trusted content by expert authors, spreading knowledge and promoting discovery globally. We aim to broaden thinking and advance understanding, providing academics and professionals with a platform to share ideas and realize their individual potential.
To find out more about our business and the great career opportunities please go to our Careers Site: http://www.taylorandfrancisgroup.com/careers
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under local law.