We currently have an opportunity for a Customer Services Executive to join our Royalties team. This role works as part of a team supporting our book authors, ensuring a seamless support of their royalty payments whilst working across business teams including Editorial and our Shared Service Centre.
What you will be doing:
- Taking ownership of author queries received via phone and email through to resolution in line with policies/procedures, KPI’s and Customer First training best practice. Striving to increase customer satisfaction/first time resolution and reduce the need for customers to contact.
- Ensuring Author queries are dealt with within the turnaround times, providing a high level of customer service.
- Maintaining knowledge of department policies, processes, procedures and systems used, developing an internal network to increase knowledge.
- Identify and suggest improvements to processes and services including working with the specialists and manager on implementing improvements with the aim of improving customer satisfaction, inrease productivity or cost reductions.
- Meet business strategy, and be responsible for turning ideas into actionable plans.
- Playing an active role in the achievement of department goals by assisting with all types of work across the department as needed. Work effectively with the team to achieve individual, team and departmental objectives, sharing knowledge and skills as appropriate.
- Using Salesforce to manage customer contacts and workflow in line with the SOP.
What we are looking for:
- Highly numerate with previous experience working with royalty processes or from an accounting/financial background
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in order to work through complex/multiple queries.
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident working in an agile manner
- Strong prioritisation and problem-solving skills
- Computer literate with the ability to use Microsoft Office (Word, Advanced Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint). In house training will be provided for the systems used to which you will be required to be a super userr
What we offer in return:
- 25 days annual leave
- 4 volunteering days annually
- Day off for your birthday
- Pension contributions
- Seasonal social and charitable events
- Training and development
You must have the right to work and live in the United Kingdom. This role is based remotely from home but you will be required to travel to our office in Milton Park, Oxfordshire, at least twice per week.
At Taylor & Francis we care about our colleagues, promoting work-life balance, wellbeing and flexible working. We believe that the skills and experience you bring to Taylor & Francis are invaluable. We want you to have the opportunity to develop your abilities, and to innovate and develop in areas which you are passionate about.
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under local law. This role may also be available on a flexible working or part time basis – please ask the Talent Acquisition team for more information.
To find out more about our business and the great career opportunities please go to our Careers Site: http://www.taylorandfrancisgroup.com/careers