Informa Intelligence currently has an exciting opportunity in our Tokyo office for an ambitious Business Development Executive looking to join a world leader in Healthcare Intelligence. We are an expanding global business, offering an excellent opportunity for a career-driven and money-hungry Sales professional looking to establish a fruitful sales career in a market leading and ever-growing brand.
Our Business Development Executives are responsible for driving Annual Contract Value (ACV) growth by gaining new subscriptions of our product portfolio from new logos, representing our market leading brands in Japanese pharmaceutical, medtech and related market.
We are ideally seeking a confident sales professional with a business-related Degree and prior experience in selling directly to senior level management, as well as a proven track record of successful B2B sales.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establishing sales opportunities within the Pharma Intelligence brand by networking, building relationships, establishing needs, conducting online demonstrations and closing deals.
- Ability to hunt New Business
- Managing and developing our brand awareness as well as your visibility in Japanese market by reaching out the prospects and establishing new business opportunities
- Developing your understanding of Informa Pharma Intelligence offerings, our competitors and clients challenges and needs to enable maximized sales and revenue generation.
- Working with the support team in Japan and other countries to offer the best solutions to solve the customer challenges
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Previous experience in B2B sales
- Proven Business Development Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in a Business discipline, or equivalent qualification
- Subscription sales experience would be an advantage
- Proven success in a cold calling sales role dealing with senior management
- Strong presentation, communication, negotiation and closing skills
- Highly developed business acumen and the ability to understand the wider issues of the industry
- The ability to identify new revenue opportunities and maximize product potential
- Good English communication skills in both oral and writing
This is an excellent opportunity with unlimited earning potential for driven, tenacious, intelligent, articulate, ambitious and sales professional who enjoys the fast-paced nature of Sales and is looking to establish a career in a global intelligence brand with fantastic career development opportunities.
To apply for this role, please contact Talent Acquisition Execuitve Fiona Zheng (email@example.com) with your cv and one page cover letter.
Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under local law.