Client Response Representative - Informa Financial Intelligence
The Financial Intelligence Client Response Representative II, is tasked with providing high quality service to the client and in doing so maximizing the value of our product within their organization. The Client Response Representative II acts as the external point-of-contact for decision-makers and end users in addressing client-specific requests and issues. They organize, manage, and execute cross-department client-related projects of critical importance to the long-term relationship with the client. Through timely and accurate request/issue resolution, and feature benefit communication, the Client Response Representative II is tasked with the responsibility of maximizing our client’s product and service satisfaction through the care and maintenance of our relationship ultimately retaining our current and future client base.
As Client Response Representative II you will be accountable for the client renewal of the account. You promote maximum value from their investment in our services and subscriptions, aiming for full utilization of their licenses, identify new opportunities, and collaborate with sales and AM teams to ensure growth attainment and increased footprint.
- Team Training – Assist in training new hires, and updating the training manual documentations
- Escalation Point – Serve as a point of escalation in the absences of the manager or Team Lead. Regarding escalation of client concerns and system issues.
- Acts as the primary customer service advocate within Informa BI for all assigned customers’ tasks, enquiries and escalations
- Resolve issues and implement corrective actions with urgency. Triage, track, prioritize and resolve all client issues and requests in a timely manner.
- Ensure that the clients derive maximum value from their investment by utilizing all their licences, identify new opportunities and collaborate with sales team to ensure growth attainment and increased footprint.
- Coach customers to ensure they are leveraging all available services such as Help & Training, Communities, User Groups, webinars etc.
- Documents customer interactions in SFDC on a daily basis to support seamless experience across the customer lifecycle
- Alert Account team to any subscriptions that appear to be at risk and take appropriate recovery action.
- Working within an account team matrix, lead clients towards identifying their vision by evangelizing the capabilities of Informa across Sales, Marketing and Service
- Serve as a client advocate (Voice of the Customer) in driving industry best practices and the evolution of Informa product and platform functionality, courses and administrative services integral to the customer's success.
- Provide feedback and key insights pertaining to product usage, product perception and competitors and Communicate new and on-going findings to stakeholders—Account Manager, Product Management, Marketing, and/or Editorial as appropriate
- Represent the business at trade events and on client site, as appropriate
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with stakeholders in your account portfolio.
- Assist in the process of delivering clients successfully to the contract renewal cycle and, where necessary, support the renewals process to minimize client attrition.
- Provide ability to explain to our customers our organization and its business processes, products and services so they understand our plans, offerings, and capabilities
- As part of building your personal brand you will be given the opportunity to;
- Partner with customers in developing their strategic direction
- Build and maintain both global and local relationships internally and with customers
- Work in a highly collaborative and passionate team environment.
- Contribute to global and local initiatives
- Develop deep technical and/or strategic advisory skills in an organization that is very supportive of personal development
- Ad-hoc tasks as requested by Manager.
- This will include some night or weekend work.
- Education – BS/BA from an accredited college/university equivalent work experience in the investment or financial services industry
- Communication Skills - Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Interpersonal Skills - Superb interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Responsibility and Initiative - An ability to work independently in an efficient and responsible manner.
- Teamwork - Experience working effectively with others in a team setting.
- Technology - A working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications. Microsoft Access is preferred.
- Organizational and Multi-Tasking Skills - Exceptional organizational and problem-solving skills.
Informa Financial Intelligence provides actionable insight to help our customers make smarter decisions. We provide fund and wealth managers, traders, insurers, analysts, and investment and retail bankers with the intelligent advantage to make informed decisions, understand past trends, forecast future performance, drive profitability, and increase returns. The world’s top global financial institutions look to Informa Financial Intelligence for our authority, precision and forward-focused analysis. We’re the world’s leading provider of fund management, wealth management, investment banking and retail banking market intelligence and competitive research.
What makes Informa different:
- Access to a global community of colleagues, brands and opportunities
- Competitive Benefits with 401k match
- Generous vacation days, 9 company holidays and time off to volunteer!
- Work- Life Balance
- Informa Awards to celebrate individual and team success
- 4 weeks parental leave
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.