Account Manager- Informa Financial Intelligence| Remote
Informa Financial Intelligence (“IFI”) currently has an opportunity for an Account Manager to join our team to support the growth of our Wealth Management solutions.
In this role you will:
- Achieving and exceeding retention targets and sales objectives, as defined by the Head of Sales, Americas
- Be responsible for up to 200 annual renewals
- Identify crossing selling opportunities
- Acquire new clients in a competitive sales environment
- Establish key relationships with managers across the top financial institutions in the US
- Work hand in hand with Sales Executives to develop and maintain sales strategies and manage accounts efficiently
- Create an account plan for all your key accounts, including organization profile, contacts by the department, and targets by service for each contact, strategy for growth, objectives and implementation schedule
- Account white-space identification
- Responsible for creating and updating account profiles and notes in Salesforce.com
- Report back from client engagements, recording customer feedback, gathering customer intelligence and follow-up as required
- Organize customer visits efficiently, expectation is for you to be client facing up to 50%+ of the month.
- Stay up to date with current trends and new developments in the digital banking space
What you'll need to succeed:
- Experience working with a consulting value proposition, either in isolation or as part of a combined solution with a product/service-based sell
- Enthusiastic, competitive, results-driven and solutions-orientated with a strong work ethic, high levels of confidence and integrity
- Demonstrates ability to develop long-term customer relationships with a wide range of clients, from end-users to senior executives of multi-national corporations
- Ability to consult with clients and solve challenges by selecting and demonstrating our most appropriate service(s)
- A self-starter
- Ability to articulate complex solutions in a simple and coherent manner
- High self-awareness and receptive to coaching
Informa Financial Intelligence provides actionable insight to help our customers make smarter decisions. We provide fund and wealth managers, traders, insurers, analysts, and investment and retail bankers with the intelligent advantage to make informed decisions, understand past trends, forecast future performance, drive profitability, and increase returns. The world’s top global financial institutions look to Informa Financial Intelligence for our authority, precision and forward-focused analysis. We’re the world’s leading provider of fund management, wealth management, investment banking and retail banking market intelligence and competitive research.
What makes Informa different:
- Access to a global community of colleagues, brands and opportunities
- Competitive Benefits with 401k match
- Generous vacation days, 9 company holidays and time off to volunteer!
- Work- Life Balance
- Informa Awards to celebrate individual and team success
- 4 weeks parental leave
Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
See how Informa handles your personal data when you apply for a job here.