The Assistant Rights Manager is responsible for meeting or exceeding the annual revenue targets and achieving long-term growth and development of overall T&F Group rights business in China.
Main Advert Copy
What you'll be doing:
Your job responsibilities may include the following but not limited to:
• Achieve the sales target plan: expanding the rights business market and drive new sales model in China, accomplish the target for rights annual revenue growth
• Assist the Rights Manager to lead team members and manage team’s daily work:
1) Organize and arrange the team/customer meetings and the follow-up work (including the book fair and other team activities)
2) Internal/external communication
3) Support team members to resolve their issues occurred during their routine work
• Optimize and supervise team working processes: find improvement areas and renew the internal/external process timely to enhance the efficiency of teamwork. Including:
1) Contract management
2) Invoice management
3) Payment chasing work management and supervision, etc.
• Customer Account management:
1) Customer Credit Control: Ensure timely payment of advances and residual income collections for licensing and co-publishing businesses and ensure accurate reporting;
2) Publishing process supervision and management
• Responsible for rights sales in some subjects or brands of T&F book product: negotiate and close the rights deals, to achieve individual year sales target
• Ad hoc tasks assigned by Rights Manager
What we're looking for:
• Bachelor’s degree or above, in majors of English/Publishing/Management preferred
• At least 4 years working experience in related to rights business in publishing industry
• Familiar with related workflows and processes in publishing industry
• Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills in both verbal and written
• English fluency in both verbal and written, able to work in a global organization
• Demonstrated high potential in leadership, with certain influence skills
• Attention to details, with certain analysis skills, able to ensure high accuracy
• Demonstrated process management and time management skills, able to ensure process efficiency by continuous process improvement
• With initiatives to walk extra miles, willing to help team members in achieving a shared team Target
• Strong pressure resistance
• Willing to learn and drive for continuous improvements
What we offer in return:
• Competitive salary
• 20 days annual leave
• 4 volunteering days annually
• Day off for your birthday
• Seasonal social and charitable events
• Training and development
• You must have the right to work and live in the Beijing, China
• This role is based at Beijing, China
• We would like to thank all applicants in advance and regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Taylor & Francis Group an Informa Business
Informa is a leading academic publishing, business intelligence, knowledge and events business, creating unique content and connectivity for customers all over the world. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a member of the FTSE 100.
Taylor & Francis Group produces high quality, peer reviewed books and journals. We produce unique, trusted content by expert authors, spreading knowledge and promoting discovery globally. We aim to broaden thinking and advance understanding, providing academics and professionals with a platform to share ideas and realize their individual potential.
To find out more about our business and the great career opportunities please go to our Careers Site: http://www.taylorandfrancisgroup.com/careers
Informa is committed to equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, creed, disability status, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.