Digital Account Manager (Client Solutions Manager) | Informa Pharmaceutical Intelligence - Remote
Skipta, part of Informa Pharmaceutical Intelligence, is looking for an individual to join our growing team and serve as a Digital Account Manager (Client Solutions Manager). The Digital Account Manager (Client Solutions Manager) will be responsible for account management, tracking and timely execution of digital media programs on behalf of life science and healthcare brands.
Skipta is the leading social network of specialized online medical communities for verified healthcare professionals. We offer digital, non-personal promotion and research opportunities for partners to engage and learn from our network of US HCPs.
The ideal Digital Account Manager (Client Solutions Manager) should have strong interpersonal and client-facing skills, cohesive project management skills and exceptional communication and organizational skills. This individual will be responsible for understanding client needs, serving as a subject matter expert on Skipta’s product offerings, and leading successful client engagement campaigns. The individual will work directly with Sales, Marketing/Content, Technology, and the Operations team to ensure flawless execution and superior customer service.
In this role you will:
- Day-to-day contact with assigned clients for any in-progress (sold) programs; communicating program specifications pre & post sale
- Ensure all sold programs are accurately set up, launched, and delivered within client parameters, timing, and budget
- Perform all duties related to the medical/legal review process for client’s program assets, in tandem with agency and creative teams, as necessary
- Complete regular tracking of all program assets through the program life cycle, including support documentation for cross-company transparency and reporting
- Work with Technology, Operations and Marketing teams to ensure all program assets are executed in compliance with approved guidelines and within scope
- Align with Analytics team to review program metrics and identify areas for optimization or improvement; when necessary discuss program performance and recommendations with client teams
- Troubleshoot program obstacles by working cross-functionally with Operations, Marketing, Technology, and external stakeholders to address
- Attend client meetings, present program specifications/demos of client assets in the staging environment
- Work cohesively with assigned Sales representative(s) to provide support for his/her accounts, including assistance with proposals and contracts
What you'll need to succeed:
- Bachelors’ degree, preferably in Marketing, Business Administration, Communication, IT or a related field
- At least 3 years of experience in a client-facing role with a proven track record of success in managing multi-faceted programs, digital media program experience is preferred.
- Pharmaceutical industry knowledge is a plus
- Experience with MLR and PromoMats, Veeva or Mercury systems is preferred
- Experience managing teams indirectly and cross-functionally
- Results-driven, able to self-direct and work independently in a virtual work environment
- Flexible and able to easily adapt to rapidly changing priorities and responsibilities
- Ability to understand and set priorities, manage multiple tasks simultaneously, and design work plans to track progress, resolve issues, and efficiently and effectively see tasks to completion
- Must possess strong organizational, analytical, interpersonal, and leadership skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to travel up to 10% of time if needed
Who we are
About Informa Intelligence
Informa Intelligence provides digital intelligence and data-based products, consultancy and research services that help businesses in specialist markets make better informed decisions, spot opportunities and gain competitive edge. We work in five markets, with over one hundred brands and many expert teams delivering predictive and action-based insight and intelligence.
Informa is committed to equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, creed, disability status, gender orientation, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
What makes Informa different:
- Access to a global community of colleagues, brands and opportunities
- Competitive Benefits with a 401k match
- Generous vacation days, 9 company holidays and time off to volunteer!
- Work-Life Balance
- Paid parental leave
- Volunteer Days