Content Specialist – Mortgage - Informa Financial Intelligence| Dallas, TX
Want to put your mortgage experience to use without the pressure of closing loans? Informa Financial Intelligence is seeking are seeking an individual with mortgage lending experience to join our operations team in Dallas, TX. The Content Specialist will work our clients (mortgage originators) to understand and configure their data within our proprietary system.
In this role you will:
- Work with clients to communicate (verbally & written) regarding their configuration and data quality
- Configuration of client data using proprietary software system
- Data quality review and resolution planning
- Data defect reporting
Skills and Qualifications:
- 2 years mortgage pricing experience
- Intermediate to advanced experience in Excel
- Detailed, organized, logical
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Sense of urgency and ability to prioritize tasks
Informa Financial Intelligence provides actionable insight to help our customers make smarter decisions. We provide fund and wealth managers, traders, insurers, analysts, and investment and retail bankers with the intelligent advantage to make informed decisions, understand past trends, forecast future performance, drive profitability, and increase returns. The world’s top global financial institutions look to Informa Financial Intelligence for our authority, precision and forward-focused analysis. We’re the world’s leading provider of fund management, wealth management, investment banking and retail banking market intelligence and competitive research.
What makes Informa different:
- Access to a global community of colleagues, brands and opportunities
- Competitive Benefits with 401k match
- Generous vacation days, 9 company holidays and time off to volunteer!
- Work- Life Balance
- Informa Awards to celebrate individual and team success
- 4 weeks parental leave
Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.