Relationship Manager- Informa Financial Intelligence| Alpharetta, GA
Informa Financial Intelligence currently has an opportunity for a Relationship Manager to join our Retail Banking Sales team in our Alpharetta office!
The Relationship Manager role is responsible for selling Informa Financial Intelligence services into a range of small to medium financial institutions – primarily this is working drive retention and accelerate cross-sales across the US, with a focus on bank product pricing and design and the Digital space. e. We are looking for a dynamic individual with a strong track record of rapidly increasing revenue from existing customers, someone with an entrepreneurial spirit, passion for sales and who takes a hands-on approach and attention to detail.
In this role you will:
- Achieving and exceeding retention targets and sales objectives, as defined by the Head of Sales, Americas
- Be responsible for up to 200 annual renewals
- Identify crossing selling opportunities
- Acquire new clients in a competitive sales environment
- Establish key relationships with managers across the top financial institutions in the US
- Work hand in hand with Sales Executives to develop and maintain sales strategies and manage accounts efficiently
- Create an account plan for all your key accounts, including organization profile, contacts by the department, and targets by service for each contact, strategy for growth, objectives and implementation schedule
- Account white-space identification
- Responsible for creating and updating account profiles and notes in Salesforce.com
- Report back from client engagements, recording customer feedback, gathering customer intelligence and follow-up as required
- Organize customer visits efficiently, expectation is for you to be client facing up to 50%+ of the month.
- Stay up to date with current trends and new developments in the digital banking space
What you'll need to succeed:
- At least 3-5 years’ experience selling into and knowledge of banking, pricing, digital functionality and customer experience environment and preferably an established network of senior contacts in the Tier 1-3 US banking market
- Experience working with a consulting value proposition, either in isolation or as part of a combined solution with a product/service-based sell
- Enthusiastic, competitive, results-driven and solutions-orientated with a strong work ethic, high levels of confidence and integrity
- Demonstrates ability to develop long-term customer relationships with a wide range of clients, from end-users to senior executives of multi-national corporations
- Ability to consult with clients and solve challenges by selecting and demonstrating our most appropriate service(s)
- A self-starter
- Ability to articulate complex solutions in a simple and coherent manner
- High self-awareness and receptive to coaching
Informa Financial Intelligence provides actionable insight to help our customers make smarter decisions. We provide fund and wealth managers, traders, insurers, analysts, and investment and retail bankers with the intelligent advantage to make informed decisions, understand past trends, forecast future performance, drive profitability, and increase returns. The world’s top global financial institutions look to Informa Financial Intelligence for our authority, precision and forward-focused analysis. We’re the world’s leading provider of fund management, wealth management, investment banking and retail banking market intelligence and competitive research.
What makes Informa different:
- Access to a global community of colleagues, brands and opportunities
- Competitive Benefits with 401k match
- Generous vacation days, 9 company holidays and time off to volunteer!
- Work- Life Balance
- Informa Awards to celebrate individual and team success
- 4 weeks parental leave
Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.