The HR SSO is responsible for the full ‘Hire to Retire’ employment cycle of approx. 11,000 colleagues globally and is split into 4 areas, HR SSO EMEA, HR SSO America’s, HR SSO APAC and MI (Management Information).
HR SSO EMEA is responsible for the provision of services to approx. 4000 colleagues and is split into two further areas, Pre-employment and Administration.
The HR SSO Specialist is responsible for delivering HR Operational Support within the Administration team and is expected to provide excellent customer service to all colleagues by determining requirements, resolving problems, fulfilling requests, and maintaining data in the HR systems
You must ensure that all company policies are adhered to. You must also ensure that duties are carried out within set time limits whilst providing an excellent level of service to all Informa customers and colleagues.
Informa takes the security and privacy of company, colleague and customer data seriously and you are responsible for working securely and supporting this within your duties
The HR SSO Specialist (Admin) is expected to assume the following key responsibilities plus any other reasonable duties as required:
- Provide first point of contact and excellent customer service to all colleagues, management, and divisional HR teams
- Process system changes and create documentation for existing colleagues relating but not limited to internal transfers, line managers, compensation changes, etc
- Resolve first level benefits queries from colleagues and escalate where necessary
- Resolve absence & holiday queries
- Support SSO Specialist’s where appropriate with family related leave policies, flexible working requests, absence letters and any other T&C variations
- Process leaver information ensuring all relevant information is prepared, processed and issued to payroll by deadline.
- Handles diverse and confidential information requiring extreme accuracy, independent judgement and discretion.
People Management Responsibilities
- General duty of care to colleagues
- Work collaboratively across teams/businesses
- Act as a role model to others
- Provide help and a buddy system to other members of the team depending upon your level (SSC Specific)
Skills & Abilities
Knowledge & Qualifications
- A good knowledge of SAP and/or Oracle system preferable
- Previous experience within a HR and/or Payroll function desirable