What you’ll be doing:
Media review copy request management
- Download and process requests daily, passing print orders to concerned systems and updating Marketing Cloud to reflect status
- Process e-orders via using internal platforms to create unique code and emailing contacts
- Seek authorization where required
- Update approved reviewer database
- Manage books review inbox
- Support UK/US Marketing team as required
What we’re looking for:
Knowledge and Qualifications
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a marketing or sales environment, understanding of the role of marketing and the importance of lead management
- Knowledge and ability with IT systems including core MS Office packages (Word, Excel, Power Point), databases, CRMs, and/or other bespoke IT systems.
- Able to demonstrate commercial awareness
Skills and Behaviours Required
The ideal candidate will be:
- Excellent team player and relationship building abilities
- Excellent time management skills; meets deadlines
- Commercial and customer focus
- Excellent customer service skills
Additional Information: Partner with us if you share our interest in developing relationships and creating value to contribute towards sustainable growth. With 5 days-working in a week, 39 days of holidays and 4 volunteering days in a year, we also have a comprehensive benefits package, join us and be a part of an enriching journey.
You must have the right to work and live in India.
This role is based at New Delhi.
We would like to thank all applicants in advance and regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Taylor & Francis Group an Informa Business
Informa is a leading academic publishing, business intelligence, knowledge and events business, creating unique content and connectivity for customers all over the world. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a member of the FTSE 100.
Taylor & Francis Group produces high quality, peer reviewed books and journals. We produce unique, trusted content by expert authors, spreading knowledge and promoting discovery globally. We aim to broaden thinking and advance understanding, providing academics and professionals with a platform to share ideas and realise their individual potential.
To find out more about our business and the great career opportunities please go to our Careers Site: http://www.taylorandfrancisgroup.com/careers
Informa is committed to equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, colour, creed, disability status, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.