Informa Tech, part of the FTSE50 Informa Group is recruiting for a Campaign Marketer to join the market leading TU-Automotive portfolio.
As Campaign Marketer for TU-Automotive you will be responsible for assisting in the implementation of marketing campaigns across a portfolio of global B2B Automotive Technology conferences and exhibitions. This role is ideal for someone looking start their career in conference and events marketing.
- Implement the marketing strategy for TU-Automotive’ s conferences and exhibitions to generate sales leads and direct delegate revenue, working closely with the Marketing Manager.
- Manage the implementation of a variety of tactics from direct to digital, from personal selling to advertising, ensuring all KPIs and deadlines are met. Digital Marketing is a key focus for this role. Website, SEO, Email and Social Media experience vital.
- Explore new marketing and innovate current tactics to drive growth.
- Support on data build to ensure entire automotive tech ecosystem is represented.
- Fulfilment and delivery of sponsorship and media partner packages.
- Identify and build key industry partnerships/ influencers across media, associations, and press.
- Ensure good levels of communication across both businesses between production, logistics, telesales, sales and marketing.
- Review campaign analysis regularly to ensure efficacy.
- Interest in how technology is disrupting traditional industries.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, work to tight deadlines and manage stakeholder expectations.
- Desire to take ownership of tasks and projects.
- Proactive approach to strategy.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
Attitudinal Attributes Required for the Role
- Motivated to perform
- Adaptable to change and a fast-paced environment
- Enjoys a challenge and finding solutions for problems
- Positive in outlook and approach
- Strong prioritisation skills
- Ability to work with and engage with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to take decisions and lead on projects, whilst managing various stakeholders’ expectations
Why work for Informa?
- Learning and Development plan to assist with your career development
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, 2 days for volunteering and a day off for your Birthday!
- Fabulous new office in Central London with an amazing rooftop terrace, views of Central London, onsite gym and a variety of restaurants and amenities nearby
- Work with a high quality of specialist products and service
- Bright and friendly staff who are all “expert’s experts” and additional training and development for helping you achieve your career aspiration
- Life assurance
- Other flexible benefits include Healthcare, Cycle to Work scheme and Season Ticket Loans
- 5% Pension match
- Share-Match options - become a shareholder
- Regular Social Events and Networking opportunities
Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all applicants who match the criteria of the job description will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.