Are you looking to further your career in marketing automation? Taylor & Francis Group have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Automation Specialist to join our CRM team and take the next steps in becoming a fully certified expert in marketing automation systems.
The Marketing Automation Specialist supports the CRM Marketing team to drive the use of email marketing automation platforms to the wider business and to promote best practice. You would have responsibility for assisting the CRM team and Marketing departments with developing and maintaining automated marketing programs, including testing and liaising with stakeholders.
We are looking for someone with a strong interest in digital marketing who is keen to help colleagues realise their marketing goals through the application of CRM functionality. If you're someone who likes to learn and develop new skills fast through a mix of hands-on learning, role shadowing and online training modules, then please get in touch!
What you’ll be doing:
• Work with sales, marketing and senior stakeholders to understand their life cycle processes. campaign and marketing automation requirements, develop solutions and, advise on how to achieve the desired results
• Work in an agile approach with the wider CRM Marketing team to deliver new marketing automation features, assets, campaigns or processes in line with the prioritised roadmap.
• Ensure technical user stories are refined appropriately and signed off by stakeholders/sponsors
• Test and optimise marketing automation programs in conjunction with stakeholders.
• Document process workflows and standard methodology approaches for automations.
• Develop styling of marketing landing pages and assets according to brand guidelines
• Keep up-to-date with industry best practice and standards around email and automated marketing and ensure key information is shared appropriately.
• Ensure campaigns and all digital material meet internal standards of control and delivery and data regulations.
• Maintain a positive sender reputation for Marketing Cloud/Pardot through leading data validation and following data legislation
• Assist with cover for Marketing Cloud/Pardot administrator tasks when required.
What we’re looking for:
• Experience of planning and supporting customer journeys and automations within a sales, marketing or service function
• Worked previously with a CRM system – Salesforce, Pardot, Marketing Cloud or others
• Experience of working in a sales, service or marketing function
• Good HTML skills and ability to prepare and optimize images for use online
• Knowledge of SQL
• An understanding of industry best practice and data legislation
• Experience of working in a primarily B2B environment, but B2C experience also useful
• Communication: Able to communicate, both internally and externally, with expert and non-expert colleagues, and to build strong relationships
• Workload management: Ability to effectively plan and prioritise, delivering on time.
• Accountability: Used to working within a compliance framework
• Creativity: A critical and creative thinker, who seeks opportunities to deliver improvements.
• Analytical: Proactive problem diagnosis, troubleshooting and resolution.
What we offer in return:
• 25 days annual leave (3 additional days at Christmas)
• 4 volunteering days annually
• Day off for your birthday
• Pension contributions
• Seasonal social and charitable events
• Training and development
You must have the right to work and live in the United Kingdom
This role is based in Abingdon, Oxfordshire
We would like to thank all applicants in advance and regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Taylor & Francis Group an Informa Business
Informa is a leading academic publishing, business intelligence, knowledge and events business, creating unique content and connectivity for customers all over the world. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a member of the FTSE 100.
Taylor & Francis Group produces high quality, peer reviewed books and journals. We produce unique, trusted content by expert authors, spreading knowledge and promoting discovery globally. We aim to broaden thinking and advance understanding, providing academics and professionals with a platform to share ideas and realise their individual potential.
To find out more about our business and the great career opportunities please go to our Careers Site: http://www.taylorandfrancisgroup.com/careers
Informa is committed to equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, colour, creed, disability status, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.