Based in our Dubai office, this is an opportunity for you to gain experience in researching, programming and producing content for the Cityscape portfolio of events.
You will work closely, reporting to the Senior Conference Producer to facilitate both pre-show and at-event content. You will support the Senior Conference Producer by researching programme topics for features such as our Business Breakfasts, Round Tables, Cityscape conferences and summits in the MENA region.
This will involve reaching out to speakers and helping to ensure the programme topics meet the needs of our various audiences and ensuring delivery of these features at the event goes according to plan.
In addition, you will be helping to produce industry-related content collateral to inform our audiences about our content programmes. Writing skills are important for this part of your role and the ability to conduct interviews and to write copy for the event websites are necessary.
The role is an excellent opportunity for someone with entry-level experience in conference and content production.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deliver content features such as networking breakfasts, conferences, and round tables for Cityscape events across the real estate portfolio based on the strategy developed by the Head of Content and Senior Conference Producer and helping to research and write programme agendas, acquire high—level industry speakers, and ensure delivery.
- Support the Senior Conference Producer by conducting surveys and in-depth phone-based research and analysis of key subject areas for content development.
- Produce content collateral such as interviews for marketing to use in visitor and exhibitor campaigns for flagship and regional shows.
- Create relevant and engaging content for different marketing channels.
- Demonstrated experience in event-related conference research and production
- Excellent command of English and Arabic
- Well-developed editorial skills
- Hard working and ability to prioritise
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills
- Online content skills, including SEO
- Familiarity with web content management systems (Wordpress), SEO principles, and digital analytics software a plus
- Willingness to travel to events as required