Ad Specialist | Informa Engage - Overland Park, KS
Bring your initiative, love for all things digital, team spirit and excellent attention to detail! Informa is seeking an Ad Specialist to join the Advertising Solutions Group. The Ad Specialist will focus on set-up, collection of ad material, delivery and support of advertising campaigns, contact to internal and/or external clients, monitor campaigns to ensure pacing and performance goals are met, and perform detail-oriented quality assurance on advertising campaigns and creative. This position is located in our Overland Park, KS office, which is centrally located to most of the Greater Kansas City area.
In this role you will:
- Collect digital advertising materials, including graphics, click URLs, code and other client assets which follow Informa terms, specifications & conditions
- Place, target, schedule and launch advertising campaigns on multi-device platforms and meeting technical specifications; modify and test/QA creative as necessary
- Prepare, traffic and test E-newsletters for ad deployment and ad accuracy
- Manage, monitor and communicate advertising progress to internal or external clients, including but not limited to reporting as well as answering inquiries
- Analyze campaign performance and make suggestions for optimization
- Communicate and reinforce digital ad procedures and policies
- Proactively investigate delivery discrepancies
- Partner and collaborate with team to support monetization efforts
- Enhanced focus on quality assurance and quality control over web, app and newsletter advertising
- Support Ad Trafficking team with quality assurance and quality control
- Support ASG team as necessary
What you'll need to succeed:
- Education in communications, marketing or journalism
- Experience in digital media, digital sales or ad operations
- Microsoft Excel skills required
- Experience with Google Ad Manager or similar ad servers a plus
- Familiarity with FatTail or other inventory management systems a plus
- Working knowledge of HTML a plus
- Experience with graphics software (such as Photoshop) and digital files
- Ability to assimilate large volumes of information
- Ability to prioritize issues and determine appropriate action
- Strong customer service experience and the ability to foster relationships as necessary; flexible, patient, courteous, professional
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, including presentation, organization and negotiation skills, interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude, lots of energy and thrive with change and innovation
- Ability to cope with workload peaks, multitasking and tight deadlines
- Problem-solving, analytical skills and resourcefulness. Proactive, quick learner
Who we are:
We connect B2B marketers with millions of buyers globally. Informa Engage is Informa’s marketing services business, engaging professional, business-to-business buyers to deliver results for marketers.
It has an international audience reach, sophisticated marketing and deep knowledge of specialist Vertical markets, working across Informa’s range of niche Vertical communities including Agriculture and Aviation, Financial Services, Health & Nutrition and more.
Informa is committed to equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, creed, disability status, gender identity, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Informa is a leading business intelligence, academic publishing, knowledge and events business, operating in the Knowledge and Information Economy. We are listed on the London Stock Exchange and a member of the FTSE 100.
Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all applicants who match the criteria of the job description will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.
What makes Informa different:
- Access to a global community of colleagues, brands and opportunities
- Competitive Benefits with 401k match
- Generous vacation days, 9 company holidays and time off to volunteer!
- Work- Life Balance
- Paid parental leave
- Volunteer days
- Informa Awards to celebrate individual and team success