Informa’s Fashion Portfolio is the leading producer of world-renowned fashion tradeshows such as MAGIC, COTERIE, PROJECT, FN PLATFORM and CHILDREN'S CLUB. We believe uniting the industry’s best talent and most dynamic shows will translate into stronger shows for buyers and brands and help us achieve our promise to the industry: to bring together great brands and retailers in superbly merchandised shows, provide superior customer service, and ultimately present end consumers with the best apparel, footwear, accessories, and fashion products.
Uniting the most influential fashion retail decision makers and the world’s top fashion brands, Informa Fashion serves the $1 trillion+ global fashion industry through comprehensive marketplaces in New York, Las Vegas and Japan. Our events cover all major fashion categories from men’s, women’s, and children’s apparel, accessories, and footwear to manufacturing resources and service providers.
What We’re Looking For:
This is an excellent opportunity for a seasoned event marketer with 8 + years of B2B experience looking to join an exciting and fast-paced fashion events business. Reporting to the VP Marketing, the Marketing Director is responsible for all aspects of exhibitor and sponsorship marketing strategy and execution, in support of the Fashion Group’s portfolio of 50+ tradeshows, which includes flagship brands MAGIC, PROJECT, COTERIE and FN PLATFORM. You are responsible for creation of strategic marketing plans, demand generation and creation of digital and performance-based marketing programs designed to drive qualified leads and exhibitor engagement. You will create the campaign strategy and oversee the team who is executing these campaigns to attract new exhibitors and upsell existing exhibitors to sponsorships. The Sales Marketing Director will work with the management team and VP of marketing to set team objectives and KPI’s for marketing programs that generate awareness, increase exhibitor base and revenue for our portfolio of shows -- while helping our customers succeed onsite at our events.
You Are Accountable For:
- Create and execute multidimensional exhibitor and sponsorship marketing strategies, plans and campaigns.
- Work with sales leadership to develop up-sell/cross-sell opportunities for acquisition, retention, lapsed + lost customers.
- Create and manage lead generation and nurturing programs for the different stages of the buying process to move leads through the funnel.
- Oversee creation of exhibitor focused website content to for both acquisition and retention.
- Reporting and analysis: Ensure tracking and reporting on campaigns is delivered on schedule; manage post event analysis and report creation.
- Manage exhibitor marketing team, timelines and budgets
What You Bring to the Team:
- 8+ years proven work experience within the event marketing space
- Experience creating and executing marketing campaigns utilizing offline, online, content and social media marketing strategies.
- Demand generation - creation of sales and sponsorship campaigns that generate leads and new opportunities
- Leadership skills: demonstrated ability to make strategic and operational decisions to achieve goals and manage team of 3+
- Write content for presentations with ability to conceive interesting ideas and deliver creative solutions
- Data-Driven: ability to analyze data and create reports using this insight for key stakeholders
- Proficiency in MS Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is required. Experience using Salesforce and Eloqua.
- An interest or experience in fashion/lifestyle industries beneficial
- Self-motivated, and high energy
- Travel 25%
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and other development/training opportunities
- Health and Wellness Benefits (medical, dental, eye)
- 401K and Matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Generous PTO policy
- Work-life balance
- Additional discounts through various partnerships
Join the Informa Fashion Community:
Informa Fashion Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ubm_fashion/?hl=en
Informa Fashion Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC32hNiaxF6pDMRmjckxZbQ
Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.