Digital Program Coordinator- Informa Tech | New York, NY
Light Reading, a division of Informa Tech (www.lightreading.com) is headquartered in NYC and combines its research-led online communities and targeted events portfolio to help those in the global communications industry make informed decisions. Lightreading.com is the ultimate source of analysis for the telecom, automotive technology, artificial intelligence and other emerging technologies for more than 400,000 subscribers each month, leading the media sector in terms of traffic, content, and reputation. Light Reading produces targeted communications events and focused one-day conferences each year for cable, mobile, and wireline executives across five continents.
Light Reading is currently seeking a Digital Program Coordinator to support their growing online businesses. The Digital Program Coordinator will be responsible for overseeing the online advertising business, setting up and executing live webinars/radio shows and working directly with clients and 3rd party vendors from set up, through execution and delivery. Light Reading’s online business continues to thrive giving this position great opportunity for growth. The position will report to the Digital Operations Manager out of the London (UK) office with a dotted line to our General Manager out of our NYC offices. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious person to get your foot in the door at a quickly growing company with great opportunity for growth. If you are an enthusiastic self-starter looking for the next big opportunity in B2B media, Light Reading could be just the place for you.
In this role you will:
- Track incoming client contracts for campaigns
- Client outreach for campaign set up
- Coordinating and scheduling calls with clients when necessary
- Tracking delivery and producing reporting for ongoing/ending campaigns
- Participating in team update calls
- Working closely with marketing teams to ensure on time campaign delivery
- Supporting relationships with 3rd party teams
- Managing US Webinars
- Working closely with different teams within the company to ensure client satisfaction
- Opportunity to work on our Online Community and Telecoms.com contracts
What you'll need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Extensive Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel & Outlook skills and experience
- Proactive attitude
- Professional writing & correspondence skills
- Multi-tasker at large with strict attention to details
- Experience with business social media
Cast from the combination of Informa and UBM, Informa Tech is a market leading B-to-B information provider with depth and specialism in the Information and Communications (ICT) Technology sector.
We’re a global business of more than 600 colleagues, operating in more than 20+ markets. Our purpose is to help drive the future by inspiring the Technology community to design, build and run a better digital world.
We do this by informing, educating and connecting the community through our market-leading research, media, training and event brands.
Every year, we welcome 7.400+ subscribers to our research, more than 3.8 million unique visitors a month to our digital communities, 18.200+ students to our training programs and 225.000 delegates to our events.
Informa is a leading business intelligence, academic publishing, knowledge and events group.
We help customers in hundreds of professional, commercial and academic communities connect and learn, and create and provide access to content and intelligence so they can work smarter and make better decisions faster.
Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What makes Informa different:
- Access to a global community of colleagues, brands and opportunities
- Competitive Benefits with 401k match
- Generous vacation days, 9 company holidays and time off to volunteer!
- Paid parental leave
- Informa Awards to celebrate individual and team success