Financial Client Engagement Manager | Financial Intelligence | New York, NY
Informa Global Markets is looking to hire a motivated customer service manager with experience working in a fast-paced client facing environment to help promote their services and support the business’ growth. Informa Global Markets provides analysis and insight in the Credit, Rates and FX markets. Our clients are mostly active in the Capital Markets and Sales and Trading functions at Sellside banks.
• To provide daily support to the IGM America Sales team
• This includes training and support to existing clients and prospective new users for all IGM services.
• Ensure that clients derive maximum value from their subscriptions by utilizing all their licences, identify new opportunities and collaborate with sales team to ensure growth attainment and increased footprint
• Reactively respond to daily client queries including (but not limited to) incoming phone calls, emails, access queries, changes in provision of access for users and escalating any feedback or technical issues.
• Follow up on any changes in the quarterly user declarations of clients (whereby clients provide us with a list for users to be active for next quarter).
• Provide reporting to the America Sales management on current state of play in the declarations process
• Distribute client feedback to sales and product teams.
• Ensure that the CRM system (Salesforce) is maintained accurately and completely for each user seen or contacted.
• Attend weekly sales meeting to update the team on feedback, progress of major accounts and key developments
Experience & Qualifications:
• A customer centric approach and excellent client management skills
• Attention to detail as the role relies heavily on deductive skills and compiling information from several sources
• Ability to easily develop customer relationships with a wide range of clients mostly with end users from end users
• Strong inter-personal and communication skills
• Background in finance preferred with exposure to the credit markets
• Enthusiastic, competitive, results-driven and solutions-orientated with a strong work ethic.
• Looking for candidate with 1-3 years related experience
Our Informa Intelligence Division provides the niche, sector-specific intelligence and analysis that gives customers a competitive advantage. We focus on the areas that are most valuable to customers: where intelligence can be directly integrated into their workflow and practices, and where it is predictive and prescriptive, targeted at what will happen and what actions businesses can take, rather than what has happened already.
The Division's sector focus, deep specialism, long-standing brands and investment in digital platforms and delivery sets us apart from peers. Learn more about the six verticals Business Intelligence serves within the Divisions section.
We're passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. Companies that are diverse in age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, ethnicity, and perspective are proven to be better companies. More importantly, creating an environment where everyone, from any background, can do their best work is the right thing to do.
Informa Global Markets(IGM),a division of Informa Financial Intelligence is the leading provider of real-time, independent market commentary and analysis, covering foreign exchange, sovereign debt, credit, derivatives and emerging markets. Through its staff of market strategists, technical analysts and credit reporters located in offices in New York, London, Tokyo, Hong Kong and Singapore, Informa Global Markets provides real-term analysis and commentary to market professionals on a 24-hour a day basis.
What makes Informa different:
• Access to a global community of colleagues, brands and opportunities
• Competitive Benefits with 401k match
• Generous vacation days, 9 company holidays and time off to volunteer!
• Work- Life Balance
• Paid parental leave