Informa helps the world work better. We enable people and organisations to grow by connecting them with valuable information, ideas and opportunities. We do this through specialist publications, events, training and market intelligence.
Informa Tech is the market-leading provider of integrated research, media, training and events to the Technology community. Informa Tech is now recruiting for Senior Campaign Marketer to join their market leading Telco Networks and Service and 5G portfolio.
Join us if you want to work with the best in the industry, who are passionate about the customers they serve and dedicated to excellence in everything they do.
The role is responsible for planning and executing innovative marketing campaigns across a portfolio of events to deliver on key marketing and business objectives. The role will work closely with the production team and content marketing team to ensure the plans are integrated and delivered to the highest standard, on time and within budget.
You will be working alongside amazing events such as Telco AI World Series, Future Edtech and Edge Computing Asia
- Creation of marketing strategy and integrated marketing plans, to deliver key marketing and business objectives.
- Identifying key target audience, managing and segmenting data, identifying gaps, and identifying a data acquisition strategy.
- Coordinating the design and production of all marketing collateral relating to the event, including sales brochures, delegate brochures, print advertisements, web Banners/emails etc.
- Working closely with the Marketing Manager and Marketing Portfolio Director to ensure appropriate digital channels are selected for each event to promote the portfolio brand and also individual events.
- Creation and updating of portfolio and event websites with proposition and latest information.
- Work closely with the content marketing team to ensure campaign and content plans are integrated and timelines are adhered to.
- Generating leads for the sponsorship, exhibition and delegate sales teams.
- Working with key association and media partners to secure external promotions for events to broaden reach and exposure of events.
- Provide the Marketing Portfolio Director with weekly on-going events and campaign effectiveness reports and make recommendations to drive continuous improvement, achieve revenue targets and optimise budget spend.
- Manage and monitor budgets, provide accurate recording of spend.
- Conducting post event marketing analysis to identify most effective marketing channels and improve ROI of future campaigns.
- Monitor schedules/deadlines during all phases of promotions.
- Tracking and monitoring of channel performance and ROI of spend (CPL, CPA, CPC) incorporating insights and lessons learned into campaigns regularly during the campaign cycle.
- Audience numbers on site.
- Event website traffic growth.
- Conversion metrics definition and growth.
- Customer feedback and survey data.
- Increases in key search engine keyword rankings.
Knowledge and experience;
- Experience of a similar B2B events role is preferred, but not essential. B2B Marketing experience is a must.
- Excellent team player.
- Excellent analytical skills to analyse data and campaign performance and recommend improvements.
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills.
- Strong copywriting skills and interpersonal skills are highly desirable as both written and oral communication form an integral part of the role.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Able to work efficiently in a pressurised environment.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
Why work for Informa?
- Learning and Development plan to assist with your career development
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, 2 days for volunteering and a day off for your Birthday!
- Fabulous new office in Central London with an amazing rooftop terrace, views of Central London, onsite gym and a variety of restaurants and amenities nearby
- Work with a high quality of specialist products and service
- Bright and friendly staff who are all “expert’s experts” and additional training and development for helping you achieve your career aspiration
- Life assurance
- Other flexible benefits include Healthcare, Cycle to Work scheme and Season Ticket Loans
- 5% Pension match
- Share-Match options - become a shareholder
- Regular Social Events and Networking opportunities
Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all applicants who match the criteria of the job description will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.