DIGITAL ENGAGEMENT MANAGER | DIGITAL OPERATIONS | BOULDER, CO
Informa is one of the world’s leading knowledge providers. We create and deliver highly specialized information through publishing, events, training, market intelligence and expertise, providing valuable knowledge to individuals, businesses and organizations worldwide.
What we're looking for:
Informa Markets is seeking a new member of our Digital Engagement Manager team that serve as the primary point of contact liaising between market teams and our technical and product teams. These customer-centered individuals focus on providing excellent customer support to our internal customers allowing them to master our digital toolset and ensure the effective and successful use of those tools. This team provides internal level one support within Informa Markets as well as support the product team in the enhancement of our digital tools.
The Digital Engagement Manager will support a variety of digital platforms and applications developed within Informa Markets Digital, ranging from website development/support, email campaign execution, event exhibitor directory, global content platform (GCP), newsletter tools and much more. The role will work collaboratively with other members of the Digital Engagement team, as well as other team both inside and outside the Digital division, including marketing and sales, product & development, and project management.
The ideal candidate will be a motivated self-starter who learns quickly and who considers themselves a customer-centric professional. The ideal candidate should excel in a variety of disciplines such as building effective business relationships, problem solving, client relations, data insights, and digital content. The ideal candidate must also be excited by the opportunity to work with partners and customers around the world.
You are accountable for:
- Serve as first point of contact for digital products and platform users
- Provide technical support, training and content development support for market team staff, so they can better leverage digital products and amplify our impact on the markets we serve
- Anticipate obstacles in advance and determine possible solutions
- Ensure all digital adoptions are setup and deployed accurately, as well as identify at-risk customers
- Work collaboratively with product and development teams. Act as the 'voice of the customer' to contribute towards product enhancements, and a better user experience
- Manage inquiries and requests from customers with a high level of personalized service via our Service Now system
- Meet service level targets and prioritize needs to meet customer timelines
- Monitor the success of digital platforms through use of data analysis
- Provide status updates, assist on projects, and uncover support trends.
- Maintain high levels of planning and organization, identifying areas of improvement, and implementing strategies to achieve desired outcome
- Be willing to assist with other projects within the department, support our colleagues when workload differentiate, and collaborate within all parts of the organization to keep current on all products, service and support models and industry trends.
- Acquire knowledge within specialized areas of the business to effectively understand the overall needs of customers.
- Complete other duties and tasks as assigned
What you bring to the team:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant business, digital media, technology or customer service discipline
- Experience in customer success, customer service, call center.
- Enthusiastic approach to working collaboratively with, and providing support for, staff across the organization who have widely varied levels of skill and comfort with digital media
- Strong understanding of the digital channel, best practices, trends, and innovations
- Ability to grasp technical concepts and capable of mastering new operating and digital platforms/systems
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a team-oriented, collaborative workplace
- Self-reliant, articulate, approachable and comfortable with a rapidly changing environment
- Active listening skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Strong writing, editing, and oral communication skills
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
What we offer:
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and other development/training opportunities
- Health and Wellness Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 401K and Matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Generous PTO policy
- Work-life balance
- Additional discounts through various partnerships
Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.
To be considered for one of Informa’s openings, please complete an online application at Informa.com or by clicking Apply.
Want to learn more about Informa and what makes us a great company? Check out the links below!