Sales Support Specialist - Subscription & Retention (Health Science or Academia) - Informa Intelligence - Primal Pictures | US Homeworker
As a Sales Support Specialist for Informa, you will play a pivotal role in supporting our reseller network management team, to ensure profitable sales growth is reinforced for our product suite across select regions. Whilst doing this, you will support growth to the indirect sales channels for market white space analysis, lead generation, qualification, and customer acquisition administration support. This role is responsible for monitoring changing market trends, budget cycles, economic & political fluctuations and generating reports to validate those trends. In addition, the Specialist will work with the wider team in troubleshooting customer access, and usage issues to ultimately guarantee partner performance and success.
- Support the Reseller Growth Executives and Managers to nurture partner relationships to ensure annual revenue goals are achieved
- Support the creation of lead generation programs to drive uplift and new customer acquisition, implement KPIs to measure success and look to leverage top ROI programs across the network
- Analyze account usage, highlight low engagement accounts and assist in creating and executing action plans to guarantee retention
- Provide key data to authenticate territory sales plans and ensure alignment with the reseller network growth strategy
- Coordinate onboarding of new partners to ensure future success
- Work with internal Production, Marketing and Business Development teams to ensure appropriate product and promotional material is available to network of partners
- Provide consistent, timely reporting of projects and meet identified deadlines
- Build ad hoc reports, for management team upon request
- Travel as requested to conferences, clients, vendors, Tradeshows, etc.
Skills & Experience
- 1-2 years' sales support, administrative support and/or customer service experience required
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ideal background would include experience in health science and academia
- Very detail-oriented and deadline-driven
- Superior communications skills, oral and written
- Ability to prioritize, organize multiple projects simultaneously, and meet deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- College degree or equivalent training and experience preferred
About Informa Intelligence
Informa Intelligence provides digital intelligence and data-based products, consultancy and research services that help businesses in specialist markets make better-informed decisions, spot opportunities and gain a competitive edge. We work in five markets, with over one hundred brands and many expert teams delivering predictive and action-based insight and intelligence.
Informa is committed to equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, creed, disability status, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
What makes Informa different:
- Access to a global community of colleagues, brands and opportunities
- Competitive Benefits with a 401k match
- Generous vacation days, 9 company holidays and time off to volunteer!
- Work-Life Balance
- Paid parental leave